Remember the seven bells that are spread across the floors of temenigru in Devil May Cry 3? Anybody got a good idea of which bell corresponds to which sin? Also any idea where to see the full models of the bells? some of them are nearly impossible to see clearly in game.
Just for the record, a loose description of the bells:
- Main hall bell (entrance) - 4 skeletons tearing into a 5th skeleton. Description says they're smirking
- Main hall bell (top) - a single skeleton covered in chains. Description says it looks down with a condescending air (could be pride?)
- Artemis room bell - a skeleton being dragged down by another, and a 3rd upside down at the bottom. Covered in chains
- Elevator room bell - a skeleton pointing up, an inverted one pointing down.
- Rotating bridge bell - hard to see. Looks like 3 skeleton torsos one on top of each other, the highest one looking above, the other 2 looking down
- Colosseum bell - the hardest one to see. A skeleton looking up, with 3 other skeletons in front of it, each stabbed with a chain
- Ritual room bell - a skeleton surrounded and hugged by other 6 skeletons