Devil May Cry 3 instruction manualEdit
- Arkham works closely with Vergil. Although human, he is driven to become a demon.
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Bradygames Official GuidebookEdit
- Arkham is a scholar who works with Vergil to ressurect Temen-ni-gru, the massive that serves as a portal to Hell. Like Vergil, Arkham seeks to control and wield the power of the demon world, to become the Devil himself. He has sacrificed much to aquire the power he seeks, including the woman he once loved. However, the ceremony in which he murdered her went awry, and the power he obtained was immature. The scarring on his face serves as a grim reminder of the lengths to which this man will go to possess the power of Hell.
- This laughing buffoon appears before Dante inside the Tower of Temen-ni-gru. The jester sometmes offers helpful advice as if he wants to help Dante on his mission. But sometimes, he cherrily throws an obstacle in the devil hunter's path. Jester's true motivations in this affair are uknown, and it's uncertain what agency he serves.
- Library - Character - Arkham
- A mystery man who accompanies Vergil. He seems to have a profound knowledge of the magic arts and Demon World. His motive are unknown.
- Library - Character - Jester
- A mysterious inhabitant of the tower. While seeming to offer advice to Dante on one hand, he also takes steps to prevent the devil hunter from reaching his goal.
- Enemy - Boss - Jester
- Mysterious Clown that appears and challenges Dante. His motives are unknown.
- Gestures resemble those of a circus ringmaster when he casts his magic.
- Enemy - Boss - Arkham
- Transformed into a gruesome beast after obtaining Sparda's power. His form was not born of Sparda's inherited power, but rather from the darkness that lies deep in his heart.
- Enemy - Boss - Arkham's Legions
- A swarm of demons generated from Arkham's body. These non-intelligent demons serve one purpose: to damage foes by exploding on impact with them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.