The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Content[edit | edit source]
The demo only has two playable missions, being Dante's Mission 01 and Lucia's Mission 02 from the final game, however, only Dante is playable.
Releases[edit | edit source]
- Dengeki PS2 (D56) (SLPM 61034) – Dengeki PlayStation Vol.226, January 24, 2003 special issue (released on December 20, 2002).
- Devil May Cry 2 Taikenban (SLPM 61037) – rental demo.[please confirm]
- Devil May Cry 2 Taikenban (SLPM 61043) – store demo.
Differences[edit | edit source]
|Got to clean up the mess father left behind. |
This section of the article is a stub. You can help by .
- Target lock switch is bound to R2 button, instead of L3, target lock-off option is absent.
- High Time is performed by attacking while locked on a target with no direction held.
- Stinger is performed by attacking while locked on a target with any direction held.
- The source for the quotes at the beginning of each mission is given not as the Guidepost, but as "The Book of Forbidden Psalms" from collection of the De Marli museum (デュマーリ博物館収載「禁詩篇」 Dyumāri Hakubutsukan Shūsai `Kinshihen'?)
- Lesser enemies don't have their Vitality Gauge or name displayed on screen.
- The boss's name is not displayed above his Vitality gauge.
- The color of the second to last layer of the boss's Vitality Gauge is light red instead of orange.
- Mission 1 takes place in one seamless location, with gate leading to the last part of Lower Town is missing.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
|Devil May Cry demos|
|Devil May Cry Trial Edition - Devil May Cry 2 2002 TRIAL ver. - Devil May Cry 3 Trial Ver. - Devil May Cry 4 2008 TRIAL Ver. - DmC: Devil May Cry - Downloadable Demo - Devil May Cry 5 Xbox Exclusive Demo - Devil May Cry 5 Demo|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.