On June 10th, Devil May Cry 5 was officially announced during Microsoft's E3 2018 conference as a world premiere. The trailer showed Nero as the spotlight and his new Devil Breakers mechanic, while also introducing Nico and an (at the time) unnamed demon that appeared at the beginning of the trailer. The trailer ends with a scene of a slightly older Dante with a beard as he rides on a motorcycle, the scene itself bearing similarities to the ending of Devil May Cry 2. With a release date reveal of Spring 2019.
After the announcement trailer played, Itsuno and Matthew showed up on stage to talk about the game and how that fans have been asking and waiting for a new installment in the Devil May Cry series after the initial release of Devil May Cry 4 back in 2008. With Itsuno stating in particular that "DMC is back!"
On July 25th, Dengeki Online posted an interview with Itsuno, Okabe and Matthew, where Itsuno said he hopes the player will feel emotional and even cry during the story. He also mentioned there is a reason for Dante to have a beard and for the third, unknown character (at the time) to not be holding a weapon in the key art.
On August 13th, Itsuno tweeted that the demo version of the game was finished for Gamescom. In August 21, 2018, the demo was available at Gamescom and it featured an "abridged version" of the second mission of the game.. A trailer was also shown off at Gamescom that displayed more Nero gameplay. With the trailer ending with a tease of Dante gameplay, and an official release date of March 8th, 2019.
On August 31st, Itsuno, Okabe and Matt were at PAX West 2018 where they revealed new information about the game such as the confirmation of a Photo Mode to the game, a training mode and detailed information on the different types of the Devil Breakers, it was also mentioned that DMC5 would have a "thing" that would help players catch up to the story of the series. The Gamescom demo was also available to the public at PAX and it was said that the developers made it harder to S rank on purpose because of the special secret message.
On September 19th, a new trailer of the game was shown at TGS, it featured Dante as its spotlight but also showed other characters not yet seen in the game before such as Lady and Trish. During TGS, it was also revealed that Dante would be keeping his Style Switch mechanic and that there is a way to switch the order of equipped weapons. The game will also features a voice setting that allows players to switch between English and Japanese like in Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, except this is the first game to have said setting at the original edition's release date, rather than in a "Special Edition".
On September 23rd, Dengeki Online posted another interview with Itsuno, Okabe and Matthew. Among the topics discussed were the fact that the Balrog was the first weapon developed in the game, how the Cavaliere came to life following Itsuno's wish for making a motorcycle a weapon for years, how the Devil Trigger uses less of the gauge now and that there is no way to replenish the gauge with the use of items, how there is a lot of loadout customization in the game, where it allows to plays to bring only a few or all weapons to a Mission, and the small tweaks they made for the "Automatic Mode" where it can be switched on or off on the go and how the player was going to dodge attacks automatically as well, but that was eventually removed as it seemed too overpowered.
On September 24th, Eurogamer posted an interview with the same trio. Topics discussed ranged from V's development, how he is the third playable character and was being made before Star Wars: The Force Awakens had been released (due to his likehood with Kylo Ren), how the developers traveled to London in order to create Red Grave City, how Dante has the option to equip between 2 or all weapons at once, allowing the player to have an easier time to switch weapons and how Nero can't change his Devil Breakers at will because they wanted his gameplay to be diffferent from Dante's.
On October 6th, a Devil May Cry 5 panel was present at the New York Comic-Con. The Dr. Faust, King Cerberus and Kalina Ann II were announced as Dante's weapons in the game. There was also new information regarding the DLC Devil Breakers such as the Sweet Surrender serving as a way to heal the player and the Pasta Breaker allowing the player to order the Devil Breakers currently being held. The first cutscene of the game was also shown during the panel.
On October 22nd, the eCapcom site was updated with a new edition of Devil May Cry 5 called the "Ultra Limited Edition", three versions are available, one that comes with a replica of Nero's coat, one with V's coat and the last with Dante's coat.
On November 11th, during the Xbox X018: Mexico Event, new DMC5 info was showcased. For the first time The Void was shown in detail, which is a type of training mode, similar to the one present in DmC: Devil May Cry.
On December 6th, a new gameplay trailer was showcased at The Game Awards 2018 which showed gameplay from V, some more gameplay from Nero and Dante, a future Bloody Palace update, and a public demo was released exclusively on the Xbox One the following day on December 7th.
On December 10th:
- The "BIOHAZARD RE:2 & Devil May Cry 5 Coming Soon Campaign" was revealed - when buying a PlayStation 4 at select stores in Japan, two stickers of the Resident Evil 2 remake and Devil May Cry 5 were given while supplies lasted.
- The "HYDE Collaboration" was announced with Devil May Cry 5, the Japanese band L'Arc-en-Ciel would create a song titled "MAD QUALIA" which would promote the game.
On December 17th, a new trailer was released by IGN that showcased more gameplay with V. The trailer shows V trying to get Sparda's sword and even tried to kill an unconscious Dante for unknown reasons.
On January 4th, the ESRB site was updated with the rating of Devil May Cry 5, the game received an "M" rating (17+), with the description including the following: "Blood, Partial Nudity, Strong Language, Violence".
On January 7th, the Devil May Cry 5 Xbox Exclusive Demo became unavailable for download, but the release date of the second demo (this time for the Xbox One and PS4) was revealed through the official DMC5 Twitter, it would release on February 7th.
On January 8th, a press conference for Devil May Cry 5 was held at Seoul, South Korea, new bits of information were revelated, such as how the game will take about 15 hours to complete based on internal testing, how there are less Devil Breakers on the stages the higher the difficulty is, and that new characters might even be added in the future depending on the feedback.
On January 11th:
- The 9th CAPCOM X B-SIDE LABEL collaboration was decided, four Devil May Cry 5 stickers started being available for purchase.
- A Deluxe Edition's case was revealed through Amazon DE.
- Numskull announced they would be selling official DMC5 merch.
- The "CAPCOM Dev1 Thank You Campaign" was announced, 20 limited edition Dev 1 T-shirts with a Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5 design were given out to participants.
On January 17th, the book "Devil May Cry 5 - Before the Nightmare" was listed on Amazon JP and was set to be released on March 1st, 2019.
Between February 3rd - 7th, a special event was held in specific locations in Japan where fans could obtain posters and stickers based around Devil May Cry 5.
On February 6th:
- A Capcom TV stream was aired which showcased the Devil May Cry 5 Demo, a new art by Daigo Ikeno and a short video which overviewed the story in the Devil May Cry series, this video also showed a change in the game's timeline, with Devil May Cry 2 now taking place before Devil May Cry 4.
- The Devil May Cry 5 Demo was released on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in OCE regions due to time zones and how the stores in the platforms are updated.
On February 7th:
- The Devil May Cry 5 Demo was released worldwide on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- A DengekiOnline interview Matt, Itsuno and Okabe was released, key points can be found here, the biggest takeaway from it is that there is additional DLC planned for the game aside from the free Bloody Palace update.
On February 12th, the cover of the Devil May Cry 5: Before the Nightmare novel was released.
On February 13th, a collaboration between Devil May Cry 5 and the Triumph motorcycle manufacturer was announced, one specially crafted Devil May Cry 5 motorcycle was given to one person who participated on a Twitter campaign. (Japan only) Other prizes included t-shirts, badges, etc. The preview video of the motorcycle also included the updated version of the Subhuman track from the game.
On February 16th, the Crunchyroll Anime Awards was "presented" by Devil May Cry 5. Attendees had the chance to play a Devil May Cry 5 demo and take pictures at the Red Grave City area. Merch based on the game were also given out during the show.
On February 20th, the Capcom Cafe announced a collaboration with Devil May Cry 5. Various items based on the game started being sold at the cafe in Japan.
On February 21th:
- JeuxActu posted an interview with Itsuno where he stated that the reason Dante doesn't use his weapons from older games in new ones is because he needs to sell them to afford living. Additionally, it was revealed that only Nero can fight the Mission 02 Goliath, however, other characters can fight him in the Bloody Palace.
- The Bar Rhythm collaboration was decided.
On February 26th, the "SSS DEVIL NIGHT" livestream was announced, this livestream would happen on the same date the game releases. Special guests include Reuben Langdon, Toshiyuki Morikawa (Dante JAP VA), Kaito Ishikawa (Nero JAP VA) and HYDE members.
On February 27, "The Final Stream" was livestreamed at the Devil May Cry YouTube channel.
On February 28th, a final trailer was released on the Devil May Cry Twitter, with an extended trailer released on the official YouTube channel. The trailer also has a surprising amount of spoilers, and the reveal of a new song titled Legacy, which serves as the main theme to Devil May Cry 5.
Unknown: The following contents were listed on Amazon JP:
- Devil May Cry 5 Official Complete Guide (デビル メイ クライ 5 公式コンプリートガイド?), set to be released on March 22nd, 2019.
- Devil May Cry 5 Official Art Works (デビル メイ クライ 5 公式アートワークス?), set to be released on April 26th, 2019.
- A "DMC Jukebox", which supports Alexa.
On March 1st:
- An uncut version of "The Final Stream" livestream was uploaded on the YouTube page. This version is around 30-ish minutes longer than the version previously uploaded on the 27th.
- A Devil May Cry 5 PlayStation card started being sold in Japan, buying this card not only gave Devil May Cry 5, but an exclusive PS4 theme alongside it. It's stated there are no plans for making this theme available at a later date.
On March 4th:
- The Devil May Cry YouTube channel uploaded a video showing off the Pre-Viz live action cutscenes that can selected for those who bought the Deluxe Edition of the game.
- The Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation Dx2 collaboration with Devil May Cry 5 was announced, which will run from March 14 - April 3.
- An interview with Nero's Japanese VA (Kaito Ishikawa) was posted on the CapcomChannel YouTube.
On March 5th, GeForce announced that their latest driver optimizes Devil May Cry 5, alongside other video games.
On March 6th, the Devil May Cry YouTube channel uploaded an official English version of the video detailing the events of the Devil May Cry series and new timeline order titled The History of Devil May Cry. This version narrated by Patrick Seitz, the voice of "Crewcut" in Devil May Cry 5.
On March 7th:
- The "Devil May Cry 5 - Something Greater (TV spot)" video was uploaded to the Devil May Cry YouTube channel, this is an ad that was created by Mike Diva.
- LINE MANGA announced that a tie-in manga titled Devil May Cry 5 – Visions of V – will be serializing on their website.
- The Devil May Cry 5 X Joysound collaboration was announced. Devil Trigger, Subhuman, Crimson Cloud and Legacy could be selected at Joysound karaokes in Japan.
- An interview with Dante's Japanese VA (Toshiyuki Morikawa) was posted on the CapcomChannel YouTube.
On March 7th-8th, Devil May Cry 5 was officially released.
Also on March 8th:
- Capcom released an online survey (Japanese) about the game.
- A Twitter campaign was launched to commemorate the HYDE collaboration with Devil May Cry 5.
On March 9th, the official Xbox Twitter started a promotional campaign that would give the Collector's Edition of the game and a custom Xbox One to one lucky winner, the promotion would end on March 11th.
Between March 9-17, a special event was held at multiple different stores in Japan where guests could play Devil May Cry 5, promotional posters and stickers were also given while supplies lasted.
On March 15th, the "Devil May Cry 5 - Design Philosophy" video was uploaded on the DMC YouTube channel, it sheds some light on development trivia and the envisioned ideas the team had while making the game.
On March 22nd, the Devil May Cry 5 Official Complete Guide book was released.
On March 26th, the Devil May Cry 5 X haraKIRI collaboration was announced. Rings, pendants and earring based on the Devil May Cry series started being sold at haraKIRI stores in Japan and its website.
On March 29th, the official Xbox Twitter started another promotional campaign which would again give the Collector's Edition of the game and a custom Xbox One, this time based on Nico, to a winner based on the most Stylish combo they could share under the #DMC5NicoSweepstakes hashtag, the promotion would end on April 12th.
On March 31st, Capcom released a video on their @dev1_official Twitter account with Peter J. Fabiano wearing a Matthew Walker mask revealing that a talking Empusa demon would be a new playable character, with the demon filling in the role of Nero and Dante in some scenes of the game. The video was revealed to be an early April Fools joke to promote the Bloody Palace update that would arrive the following day.
On April 1st, the Bloody Palace update was released at 4pm JST. A trailer for it was also released and a few hours later there was a Capcom live stream with Matthew Walker and Hideaki Itsuno as guests.
On April 5th, official Devil May Cry 5 t-shirts started being sold in Japan.
On April 10th:
- An exclusive "DMC5 Dev Team Launch Party T-shirt" started being sold at eCapcom Japan.
- Volume 249 of the CGWorld magazine was released, it covered the development of Devil May Cry 5.
On April 25th, the Devil May Cry 5 x Super Groupies collaboration was announced. Various fashion items based on the Devil May Cry series started being sold at Super Groupies store in Japan. Overseas fans could also purchase these items via WorldShopping.
On April 26th, the Devil May Cry 5 Official Art Works book was released.
On May 7th, the Devil May Cry 5 x GraffArt collaboration was announced, phone cases, key chains and more merchandise based around Devil May Cry 5 started being sold in Japan.
Between May 10th-May 31st, a "May Sweepstakes Event" was held on the Capcom Store, one Custom Xbox One X based around V would be given to one winner alongside a copy of the game. The console would come signed by the developers. Ten copies of the game were also given to those who weren't as lucky.
On May 15th:
- Prime1 Studio announced that they'd be making a new set of Devil May Cry action figures.
- Devil May Cry: The Bloody Palace launched its Kickstarter campaign.
On May 21st, the new Dante figure made by Prime1 Studio became available for pre-order, it was planned to release sometime in November, 2019.
On May 24th, an official Devil May Cry 5 ligher started being sold at the Japanese eCapcom store and Philia-online, it was set to cost 10,000 yen (92 US dollars). The Overture was feature on one side while the Cavaliere was featured on the other.
On June 11th, a new Nero figure made by Sentinel became available for pre-order, it was planned to release sometime in December, 2019.
On June 17th, a second collaboration between Devil May Cry 5 and B-SIDE LABEL was announced, five new stickers would start being sold from the 26th of September.
On June 25th, it was revealed that pre-orders for the Prime1 Studio Nero figure would start on June 28th.
On June 26th, the Dante and Nero figures made by Sentinel were on display at amiami Akihabara Radio Kaikan in Japan, it was expected to be on display until July 8th.
On July 11th, the Prime1 Studio Nero figure was showcased in full. It was scheduled to release in July/October of 2020 (the date is subject to change).
On August 20th, a second collaboration between Devil May Cry 5 and the Capcom Cafe was announced. It would be held between 09/05 - 10/09.
On August 28th, an interview with Koki Kinoshita, the art direction for Devil May Cry 5, was uploaded by Highsnobiety, Kinoshita was asked multiple questions in regards to the RE Engine and the design of characters for the game.
On September 1st, a second Devil May Cry 5 X haraKIRI collaboration was announced.
On September 12th, the Tokyo Game Show started. The Prime1 Studio Dante figure was unveiled.
Unknown: During the Tokyo Game Show, Devil May Cry 5 was awarded the "Award for excellence" by the Japan Game Awards.
On September 27th, Devil May Cry 5 was nominated for the Golden Joystick Awards for the title of "Best Visual Design", running against 11-11: Memories Retold, Ape Out, Control, Gris, Kingdom Hearts III, Metro Exodus, Outer Wilds, Sayonara Wild Hearts and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
On November 1st, the Prime1 Studio Vergil figure was revealed to the public.
On November 12th, the new Nendoroid Dante (Devil May Cry 5 ver.) was revealed. Pre-orders would be available from Nov 14.
On November 14th, during the X019 London event, Devil May Cry 5 was revealed as one of the games available for the Project xCloud Preview.
On November 15th, Devil May Cry 5 won the Golden Joystick Award for Best Visual Design.
- ↑ @tomqe on Twitter
- ↑ 『デビル メイ クライ 5』はどんなストーリー？ あのキャラクターも登場？ 気になる内容をスタイリッシュに解説【先出し週刊ファミ通】 (Famitsu)
- ↑ 『デビル メイ クライ 5』のキーマンに直撃。RE ENGINEで復活するスタイリッシュアクションの魅力とは？ - Dengeki Online
- ↑ Circle of Saviors × Devil May Cry 5
- ↑ Hideaki Itsuno: "Demo version for gamescom2018 is completed! 10 days to the world's first playable!"
- ↑ 2:07:15 - Matthew Walker "This is... Mission 2. It's kind of an abridged version of Mission 2."
- ↑ PAX West 2018 | Twitch Town Hall - PAX3
- ↑ GAME Watch
- ↑ 『DMC5』開発者インタビューでダンテの新武器“キャバリエーレ”と“バルログ”の特徴に迫る - Dengeki Online
- ↑ Dante returns: Hideaki Itsuno on Devil May Cry 5
- ↑ New York Comic-Con - Devil May Cry 5 panel
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition Breakdown
- ↑ 
- ↑ Devil Man Cry 5 - First Look at 'The Void’
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 - Dante Showcase v2 with Itsuno Hideaki, Matt Walker & Matt Edwards
- ↑ @DevilMayCry on Twitter
- ↑ 『バイオハザード RE:2』&『デビル メイ クライ 5』 Coming Soonキャンペーン実施 | CAPCOM:バイオハザードシリーズ 公式サイト
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 - HYDE Collaboration Trailer
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5: Gameplay Trailer - IGN First - YouTube
- ↑ 【サントラ】『デビル メイ クライ 5』 - @devilmaycry_jp
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 ESRB Rating Reveals Partial Nudity and Plenty of Blood | twinfinite.net
- ↑ @DevilMayCry on Twitter
- ↑ 데빌메이크라이5, ‘데메크2’ 이후를 배경으로 둔 이유는? : 게임샷
- ↑ AMD: Devil May Cry 5 Radeon 7 Live Stage Demo - CES 2019 - YouTube
- ↑ イーカプコン |CAPCOM×B-SIDE LABELステッカー デビル メイ クライ 5 セット（4枚）(デビルメイクライセット): ステッカー CAPCOM公式通販サイト
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 - Deluxe Edition [ Sony PlayStation 4: Amazon.de: Games]
- ↑ Numskull Designs 💀 on Twitter: "We're super proud to reveal our official @DevilMayCry merch/clothing range! Unleash your inner demon with glow-in-the-dark shirts, snapbacks, mugs, and more! Preorder now: https://t.co/HboXJXhVDi 😈… https://t.co/jVFSYN7cen"
- ↑ CAPCOM Dev1 Thank You Campaign
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 on Twitter: "It's showtime! 🎸 Announcing "The Devil Awakens" official Devil May Cry concert tour by @ShotaNakama Soho Live. More details at https://t.co/u60NzjMSel Event page: https://t.co/MvrGFsH5Ny Let's rock! 🤘… https://t.co/WupZSmcqyT"
- ↑ Capcom at PAX South 2019! - Capcom Unity
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 －Before the Nightmare－ 森橋 ビンゴ：ライトノベル | KADOKAWA
- ↑ CAPCOM：デビル メイ クライ 5 公式サイト - 店頭体験会 開催決定！
- ↑ カプコンTV！第97回『デビル メイ クライ 5』『バイオハザード RE:2』『ドラゴンズドグマ：ダークアリズン』 - YouTube
- ↑ 電撃 - 『DMC5』新キャラ“V”のアクションポイントに迫る。世界に通じるように開発者が心掛けたことは!?
- ↑ CAPCOM：デビル メイ クライ 5 公式サイト
- ↑ devilmaycry_jp on Twitter: "『デビル メイ クライ 5』体験版配信記念2大SNSキャンペーン第２弾開催！ なんと世界に1台だけの『トライアンフ』とのコラボバイクが当たる？！『デビル メイ クライ 5』に対するのアツい想いを大募集！気軽に参加できるRT賞もあるので詳しくはコチラをチェック！ https://t.co/o4pTGgt9P1 #DMC5… https://t.co/tKzwxLWcfl"
- ↑ Crunchyroll Anime Awards Presented by Devil May Cry 5
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 - HYDE Collaboration Trailer(Long version)
- ↑ カプコンカフェ×『デビル メイ クライ 5』カフェコラボグッズを一斉公開！｜株式会社カプコン：カプコンカフェ
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 : "le DmC de Ninja Theory nous a beaucoup influencés"
- ↑ 【Devil May Cry 5】コラボカフェ | バーリズム 秋葉原電気街店 | 貸切パーティーイベント会場・ダーツバー・コラボカフェ
- ↑ SSS DEVIL NIGHT - CAPCOM：デビル メイ クライ 5 公式サイト
- ↑ Devil May Cry V - The Final Stream - YouTube
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 - Final Trailer (4K full ver.) - YouTube
- ↑ デビル メイ クライ 5 公式コンプリートガイド | 電撃ゲーム書籍編集部 |本 | 通販 | Amazon
- ↑ デビル メイ クライ 5 公式アートワークス | 電撃ゲーム書籍編集部 |本 | 通販 | Amazon
- ↑ Amazon.co.jp： DMCジュークボックス: Alexaスキル
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 - The Final Stream (Uncut) - YouTube
- ↑ DMC5オリジナルデザインの PS Storeカード 3/8（金）より数量限定にて発売！
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 - Pre-Viz Live Action Cutscenes Trailer - YouTube
- ↑ Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation Dx2 Collaboration With Devil May Cry 5 Announced - Persona Central
- ↑ Official Devil May Cry 5 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Liberation Dx2 Collaboration! SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Liberation Dx2
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 - 日本語ボイスキャストインタビュー 石川界人さん - YouTube
- ↑ Our Latest Game Ready Driver Optimizes Apex Legends, Devil May Cry 5 and The Division II, and Adds Support For New G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitors
- ↑ The History of Devil May Cry - Youtube
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 - Something Greater (TV spot)
- ↑ Visions of V
- ↑ LINE Manga Visions of V
- ↑ 『デビル メイ クライ 5』×『JOYSOUND』 3月8日よりキャラクター戦闘曲などのカラオケ配信がスタート！
- ↑ DEVIL MAY CRY 5を含む検索結果-カラオケ・歌詞検索｜JOYSOUND.com
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 - 日本語ボイスキャストインタビュー 森川智之さん - YouTube
- ↑ 『デビル メイ クライ 5』に対するアツい想いをつぶやいて豪華賞品をゲットしよう！
- ↑ Xbox on Twitter: "Summon demon-slaying action with the stylish #DMC5 Collector’s Edition and a custom Xbox One. RT for a chance to win. #DMC5sweepstakes NoPurchNec. Ends March 11. Rules: https://t.co/lY468lA6x7… https://t.co/bXp8lbdWHn"
- ↑ 『ダンテ』『V』のミッションが遊べる店頭体験会
- ↑ 店頭体験会 追加開催決定！
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 on Twitter: "Devil hunters, get ready for the ultimate challenge! The Bloody Palace will open its doors in #DMC5 on April 1st, as a free update!… https://t.co/MOvg3Iw0L0"
- ↑ Schedule | GDC 2019 | 'Devil May Cry 5': Creating a Standout Action Game
- ↑ 「haraKIRI」×『デビル メイ クライ ５』コラボアクセサリー発売決定！
- ↑ Xbox on Twitter: "Don’t miss your chance to show off your sick skills to be entered to win a custom Nico-themed Xbox One and #DMC5 Collector's Edition. Share your best combos to enter! NoPurchNec. Ends April 12. #DMC5NicoSweepstakes Rules: https://t.co/Vi9gZNz3kI… https://t.co/u9v7W2DX0G"
- ↑ Capcom Dev 1 on Twitter: "Check out this fun announcement for DMC5! #AprilFools #DMC5… "
- ↑ Capcom Dev 1 on Twitter: "For everyone looking forward to the free #DMC5 Bloody Palace update - the update should begin rolling out over all regions, on all platforms today at 4pm JST. That's: April 1st 12AM PDT April 1st 7AM UTC April 1st 3PM HKT Happy demon slaying! #NoJoke"
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 - Bloody Palace Stream - YouTube
- ↑ Laced Records on Twitter: "#DevilMayCry 5 OST is coming to CD & #vinyl 😈🏍🚐💪⚔️ Pre-order on double LP, 4xLP, & 5xCD: https://t.co/z4kO6lMjuI SSShipping July #DMC5 #devilmaycry5 @devilmaycry @devilmaycry_jp @CapcomUSA_ @capcom_UK @codymatthewj @ComposerCasey @jeffrona @Ali_Edwardz… https://t.co/zBFZBFrS1g"
- ↑ Making the Devil Sword Dante! - Devil May Cry 5 Master & Apprentice
- ↑ 『デビル メイ クライ 5』Tシャツ “アベイル”オリジナルデザインで発売！！
- ↑ Devil May Cry™: The Bloody Palace — Steamforged Games
- ↑ DMC5 Dev Team Launch Party T-shirt｜イーカプコン
- ↑ CGWORLD vol.249（2019年5月号）、4月10日（水）発売！ メイン特集は進化するゲームグラフィックス＆VRミステリーアドベンチャーゲーム『東京クロノス』！ | CG・映像の専門情報サイト | CGWORLD.jp
- ↑ Kotobukiya Official on Twitter: "Pre-orders for the ARTFX J Dante and Nero statues from Devil May Cry 5 start today! From Dante's "Rebellion" to Nero's Devil Breakers, both pieces are packed with intricate details that can only be enjoyed in person. Pick them up to see for yourself! #DevilMayCry5 #Kotobukiya… https://t.co/bFyAizatoD"
- ↑ devilmaycry_jp on Twitter: "【グッズ】コトブキヤ「ARTFX J」シリーズより、「バージル」のフィギュア化が決定！発売時期等の情報は続報をお待ちください。「ネロ」「ダンテ」も好評予約受付中です！ https://t.co/0Ch21TuxR3 #DMC5… "
- ↑ SuperGroupies on Twitter: "2019年3月に最新作『Devil May Cry 5』が発表された、スタイリッシュアクションゲーム「Devil May Cry」シリーズとの初コラボアイテムが登場！「ネロ」「ダンテ」「V」をそれぞれイメージした腕時計やバッグなど、全8種がラインナップ！ #DMC5 https://t.co/shbnzXHe9B… https://t.co/8fkKg9JoQi"
- ↑ 「Devil May Cry」シリーズより初のコラボアイテムが登場！ | SuperGroupies(スーパーグルーピーズ)
- ↑ 『デビル メイ クライ 5』×GraffArtグッズが 発売決定！
- ↑ Capcom Store USA on Twitter: "Tomorrow's your last chance to enter! ⚔️ Create a Capcom Store account if you don't have one already for a chance to win a 🔥DMC5 themed Xbox One X! 🔥 https://t.co/CgR6BSekAx ⌛… https://t.co/barTFIhaXg"
- ↑ https://store.capcom.com/us/dmc5-sweepstakes
- ↑ プライム1スタジオ on Twitter: "【ショップ情報】本日初公開！ついにデビルメイクライ5から『ネロ』『ダンテ』も展示！！#プライム1スタジオ #Prime1studio #Devilmaycry5 #dmc5… "
- ↑ Launching Tonight | Devil May Cry™: The Bloody Palace — Steamforged Games
- ↑ 88.0 88.1 88.2 88.3 CAPCOM：デビル メイ クライ 5 公式サイト
- ↑ devilmaycry_jp on Twitter: "プライム1スタジオ アルティメットプレミアムマスターライン デビルメイクライ5ネロ 6月28日15時いよいよ受注開始!! #DMC5… " .
- ↑ devilmaycry_jp on Twitter: "【グッズ】予約受付中の千値練『ダンテ』『ネロ』1/12スケールアクションフィギュア(通常版)が、「あみあみ 秋葉原ラジオ会館店」にて展示中！ 展示期間は7月8日(月)までを予定。 商品詳細はコチラ ダンテ： https://t.co/YdSPFyMk2a ネロ： https://t.co/7aJ5Qy3zvM #DMC5… https://t.co/i21HXSoFb0" .
- ↑ [http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil5/news/goods190711.html プライム1スタジオより、 クオリティSSS（Smokin’ Sexy Style!!）レベルの ハイエンドスタチューシリーズ受注受付中！！ 第1弾は若きデビルハンター“ネロ”！！]
- ↑ GoodSmile_US on Twitter: "Jackpot! A Nendoroid of Dante from "Devil May Cry 5" is in the works! Here is a first look at the prototype! Stay tuned for more info coming soon! Gallery: https://t.co/zaJMKP3ZXz #devilmaycry #nendoroid #wonfes #wf2019s #whl4u30 #goodsmile… https://t.co/UoUgIcgwxL"
- ↑ カプコンカフェ レイクタウン店 9月5日より『デビル メイ クライ5』コラボが決定！
- ↑ How Capcom Crafted Signature Fashion Styles for 'Defil May Cry 5'
- ↑ devilmaycry_jp on Twitter: "【コラボ】「haraKIRI」×『デビル メイ クライ 5』コラボアクセサリー第２弾が、企画進行中！ 第２弾は「V」の杖や詩集、身に着けているリングなどがモチーフに！！ 詳細は、続報をお待ちください。 #DMC5… "
- ↑ devilmaycry_jp on Twitter: "まさにジャックポットを当てたような豪華仕様！ 伝説のデビルハンターついに！プライム１スタジオ アルティメットプレミアムマスターライン『デビル メイ クライ 5』ダンテ（通常版/DX版）15時受注開始！！ https://t.co/Gt27hkAqP8 #DMC5… https://t.co/SNKsmxpEId"
- ↑ Japan Game Awards:2019
- ↑ CAPCOM： オープンカンファレンス RE:2019
- ↑ Capcom UK on Twitter: "Capcom has received 4 @GoldenJoysticks Awards 2019 nominations: Best Studio - Capcom 🎮 Best Visual Design - Devil May Cry 5 😈 Best Audio - Resident Evil 2 🧟 Best Expansion - Monster Hunter World: Iceborne ❄️ Cast your vote at https://t.co/28NnJBGyWK https://t.co/xeU66vRGKF" / Twitter
- ↑ [https://www.gamesradar.com/goldenjoystickawards/ Golden Joystick Awards 2019
- ↑ Hideaki Itsuno on Twitter: "Supervised Prime 1 Studio figures. Coming soon! プライム1スタジオさんの新作監修中。 近日公開予定です！ ＃DMC5… " .
- ↑ プライム1スタジオ on Twitter: "初公開！！ティーザー告知から話題殺到だった『#バージル』がついに登場！予約受付中のダンテ、ネロと共に迫力の展示です！ #DMC5 #prime1stdio #プライム1スタジオ… " .
- ↑ GoodSmile_US on Twitter: "Kahotan takes a look at Nendoroid Dante: DMC5 Ver. from "Devil May Cry 5"! He'll be available for preorder from the 14th of November! Find out more in the blog below! https://t.co/0IU6mEgMlL #devilmaycry5 #dmc5 #devilmaycry #dmc #nendoroid #goodsmile… https://t.co/eM8lOv9AuQ" .
- ↑ Devil May Cry on Twitter: "Jackpot! Devil May Cry 5 confirmed for Project xCloud Preview! #DMC5 https://t.co/bU5IvGVOHh" .
- ↑ Capcom UK on Twitter: "Capcom cleans up at the #GoldenJoysticks 2019. Hats off to the awesome team @dev1_official, & shout-outs to everyone who voted for us 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Best Audio - Resident Evil 2 Best Visual Design - Devil May Cry 5 Ultimate Game of the Year - Resident Evil 2 🏆🏆🏆… https://t.co/buFuZVyH4K" .