This demo is a mirror of the Devil May Cry 5 Xbox Exclusive Demo. Mission 02, again, is the only available stage, however, this time the demo includes the Punch Line of Devil Breakers. In addition, the "Customize" option is also available in this demo.
Below is a table with the buyables moves in the demo and their cost.
|Type||Name||Price (in Red Orbs)|
|Skill (Ability)||Air Hike||2,000|
|Skill (Ability)||Enemy Step||15,000|
|Skill (Red Queen)||Roulette Spin||6,000|
|Skill (Red Queen)||Shuffle||11,000|
|Skill (Exceed)||Exceed 2||8,000|
|Devil Breaker||Overture and Gerbera||100 each|
|Devil Breaker||Punch Line||200|
|Devil Breaker||"Buy In Buld"||400|
- While the reversal mechanic is present in this demo, it is actually mostly missing from the final game. When asked about this during an official livestream, Matthew Walker stated that this demo was on an older build of the game, which dates back to the original Gamescom 2018 demo (which was the first demo of the game). Matt stated that while the development team were doing bug testing, one of the players found themselves doing a reversal on accident, which prompted the team to remove this mechanic. 
- In-game screenshots
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 on Twitter: "Huge thanks to everyone who downloaded and tried out the #DMC5 Xbox One demo! As of today, it will no longer be available for download, but it's still playable if you have it on your system. ⚡️ A new demo is coming Xbox One and PS4 on Feb 7th! ⚡️… https://t.co/wLPh6CgIfJ"
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 Demo - Microsoft Store
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5 - Bloody Palace Stream - YouTube
- Devil May Cry 5 Demo on PS4 | Official PlayStation™Store USA
- Devil May Cry 5 Demo - Microsoft Store (USA)
- Demo Manual (Xbox One version)
- Demo Manual (PS4 version)
|Devil May Cry demos|
|Devil May Cry Trial Edition - Devil May Cry 2 2002 TRIAL ver. - Devil May Cry 3 Trial Ver. - Devil May Cry 4 2008 TRIAL Ver. - DmC: Devil May Cry - Downloadable Demo - Devil May Cry 5 Xbox Exclusive Demo - Devil May Cry 5 Demo|