Devil May Cry The Live Hacker is a musical stage play with a original storyline performed on the Zepp DiverCity, Tokyo, between March 1st - 10th, 2019. It ended two days after Devil May Cry 5 was released.
| Got to clean up the mess father left behind. |
This section of the article is a stub. You can help by .
Taken from e+.
- Screenplay, director, staging: Jun Yoriko
- Original work: Capcom (Devil May Cry series)
- Original work supervising director: Hiroyuki Kobayashi (Capcom), Hideaki Itsuno (Capcom)
- Sponsorship: Devil May Cry - The Live Hacker Production Committee
- Production: Pony Canyon, Ace Crew Entertainment
- Ryōma Baba as Dante
- Tomoya Warabino as Noah
- Lee Se-young as Liam
- Ami Maeshima as Eris
- Yūki Nakayama as Henry
- Tomoya Yamaguchi as Owen
- Takuma Sueno as Luke
- Jun Shirota as Moul
- Mikoi Sasaki as Lily
- Naomi Majima as Lyra
- Haruka Mimura as Emma
- Kim Kwang-soo as Gideon
- Special Guest Ryū Masaki as Lady
- Jun Yoriko, the director of this play, also directed BIOHAZARD THE STAGE.
- Both Lee Se-young and Kim Kwang-soo are members of k-pop groups, called CROSS GENE and SUPERNOVA respectively.
- ↑ Crunchyroll - Devil May Cry Gets Stage Play Adaptation in March of 2019
- ↑ [Devil May Cry The Live Hacker Official Site]
- ↑ DEVIL MAY CRY - THE LIVE HACKER - | Performance / stage ticket information · sales · purchase · reservation | e + (eplus)
- ↑ https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-01-18/devil-may-cry-the-live-hacker-reveals-cast-members-in-costume/.142266