The Kalina Ann II is one of Dante's weapons in Devil May Cry 5. It was created by Nico for Lady to replace the original, but was later given to Dante as rental, until he and Vergil leave for the Underworld, taking the weapon with them.
After the original Kalina Ann was lost after the first battle with Urizen, Nico made this replacement. It is basically identical to the original weapon, but with the ability to dock with the original Kalina Ann for a more powerful attack.
While Kalina Ann is based mostly on an M20 "Super Bazooka," Kalina Ann II's redesign is more reminiscent of a Carl Gustav recoilless rifle, in particular the new carry handle design.
- Nico's Weapon Report - Kalina Ann II
- A replica of Lady's Kalina Ann I fashioned from memory.
- Don't let the "II" fool you, it's not an upgrade on the original. I made sure it didn't stray too far from the source material.
- Still, this IS me we're talking about here...so I added a fun little something extra for when the original Kalina Ann surfaces. Might be a bit much for Lady... But Dante? Heh heh...
|Howitzer Shot||Press||Launch a missile with an explosive payload.|
|High Explosive||While on the ground, hold then release when sparks fly from Kalina Ann II||Launch a powered up missile packed with high explosive.|
- The Kalina Ann II is featured in Dante's Prime1 Studio statue.