The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's AwakeningEdit
- Character - Lady
- While being a human female and therefore born of weak flesh and blood, she has made devil-hunting her life's work. She hates all demons and wants to destroy them all.
- Boss - Lady
- Female Devil Hunter that seems to block Dante's every move. With little training and even less power, her most helpful weapon is her belief that what she is doing is right.
Devil May Cry 4Edit
- Character - Lady
- Making her living as a Devil Hunter, her previous encounters with Dante are long and twisted; however, the two have arrived upon a mutual friendship. Known to force her dirty work upon her "friend", then demand vast sums of compensation in return.
Devil May Cry 5Edit
- Devil May Cry 5 promo site
- Armed Hunter for Hire
- Lady met Dante during an incident in their past, and after many twists and turns she joined him in the devil-hunting business.
- A business woman through and through, she can be observed forcing unprofitable jobs onto others and taking a finder's fee for her trouble.
- Nico's Note - The Art of Devil May Cry 5
- In my line of work, if someone only wants to go by the name, "Lady", do you don't go pokin' your nose into someone else's business. Take this Devil Huntin' gal, fer instance.
- When it comes to slaughterin' hell-beasts, she's prolific. Heck, when I ran a weapons shop back in Fortuna, she was one of my best repeat customers.
- Nico's Character Report - Lady
- If there's one word for Lady, it's prolific. She's done Devil Hunter gigs all over, and back when I was running my gun shop, she was one of my best customers.
- Why does she call herself Lady? Heck if I know! I ain't gonna pry into another gal's private business unless she stops payin' her gun tab.
- Come to think of it, I ain't never seen Lady doin' something that didn't involve killin' demons. She's...kinda messed up.
- Injured Lady
- Lady may be just a human, but when the hellfire-and-bullets start flying, there ain't many others better to have by your side.
- Her gettin' taken down by this demon king is enough to give me the jitters.
- Not that I'm gonna high-tail it, of course. It's my weapons out there on the front line. They'll get the job done, guaranteed.
- Lady in Fatigues
- When Lady got rescued in the buff, it fell to yours truly to keep her assets safe from pryin' eyes.
- Yeah, my clothes look a little baggy on her, but that's just 'cause she's the scrawny type. Don't mean I'm heavy or nothin'.
- I guess Nero would've enjoyed seeing her in something flashier, but round here you're thankful for what you get.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening
- ↑ Devil May Cry 4
- ↑ CAPCOM: Devil May Cry 5 Official Site, Character - Lady
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.