Devil May Cry 3: Dante's AwakeningEdit
- "The only family I ever had was my mother, and she's dead!"
- "Shut up! He was obssessed with becoming a devil, so much he killed his own wife. For that he butchered innocent people too. He's the most vile kind of creature. To top it off, that filthy scum... is my father."
- "You are the one who doesn't get it. It's not something you can reason with. It has nothing to do with me being a human and you being a demon. I'm driven by the inability to forgive him! My soul is screaming demanding me to kill him. That's enough motivation to keep me going. Besides, this is my family matter. You should stay out of it."
- "Mary died a long time ago. My name, is Lady."
- ―Lady renouncing her name to a new one inspired by Dante to her father Arkham[src]
- "What happened next? Nothing, really. We took care of all the remaining devils and that was it. I still have a job to do that's far from done, which is to eliminate every last demon."
- ―Lady narrating at the end[src]
Devil May Cry: The Animated SeriesEdit
Devil May Cry 4Edit
- "So just how much do you know about Sparda? The story goes that Sparda served as the feudal lord of the city long ago. The people who live there today take these legends as truth and worship him... Just like a god."
- ―Lady telling the story of Sparda's time in Fortuna to Dante[src]
Devil May Cry 5Edit
- "Trish... she... she was captured. I remember that. But I don't know what happened to Dante."
- ―Lady recollecting what happened in that event to Nero[src]
- "She's right. You'd never recover from that. You saved us, you should be proud. Now you can put all this behind you--"
- ―Lady trying to comfort Nero[src]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.