|I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiiiiiiight!|
|This article is a stub and is missing information. You can help the Devil May Cry wiki by expanding it.|
Lock and Load -Blackened Angel Mix- is a song from the Devil May Cry 4 Original Soundtrack. It is the main combat theme when playing as Dante. The song is a remix, arranged by Shusaku Uchiyama, based off of the lyrics and vocals of Dante's first boss theme, "Blackened Angel", and the beats and rhythm of "Lock and Load", composed by Masami Ueda, from the original Devil May Cry. The lyrics/voa were written and performed by SHOOTIE HG, who also performed the vocals. The song is also present in TEPPEN.
- Bring the fable from thy tomb
- Sporadic doom as knights loom
- Does clergy support this passion?
- Pure wrath of the winged assassin
- (A time of fate, your spite sooths
- Untold stories of thy muse)
- Hour is late as kingdoms unfold
- Signs in disarray, you fight in loath
- When your
- Is your
- Lit torch
- Cues of silence spark the mastery
- Knights revolt to demonic treachery
- Can this seal be broken?
- Has our fate awoken?
- Who's this antichrist?
- Judgement waits on the test of time
- Welcome the thoughts of a coward's disband
- 'Cause now you're in the shadow of an angel's wingspan
- Cleanse your cradle of filth
- Discipline that I've instilled
- Turn and face your sacrifice
- As I revolve this lead of light
- Immune to your parasites,
- Except the hourglass that grains the time
- Try to find the antidote,
- Counting down towards the undertow
- In my world where only time is feared,
- Single handedly I draw your first tear
- Sway strong to the truthful frequencies,
- Spirits swim in the waves of history
- Lyrics are taken from Devil's Lair