- Both weapons use customized slides and extended frames that lend them a very angular appearance.
- Both weapons have been modified with short-pull triggers, target sights, beavertail grip safeties, and slam-pads on their magazines. Also, both have an additional decock lever mounted on the slide (similar to the Polish Vis).
- As with Ebony & Ivory, the left-handed weapon (Ombra) uses a custom slide. The extractor and ejection port have been reversed, thus causing the spent shells to be expelled away from the shooter when used left-handed.
- "Luce & Ombra" is engraved in cursive on the outward sides of both pistols, next to the image of a smiling half-moon/half-sun face.
- Both handguns are outfitted with ergonomic wood grips. In the middle of the grip panels are portraits of Victorian women, just as on the Ebony & Ivory; as befits their names, Ombra's is dark-haired, and Luce's is fair-haired. Due to texture re-used from Ebony & Ivory, they repeat the text:
For Tony Redgrave
By .45 Art Warks
Devil May Cry
- LUCE & OMBRA
- Sparda's hand-made guns.
Devil May Cry 2
- File - Weapon - Guns
- Destructive twin pistols featuring rapid-fire.
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
- Library - Arms - Trish's Arms
- Guns named after light and darkness. These weapons are both quick and deadly.
Luce & Ombra are usually simply a reskin of Ebony & Ivory for the Legendary Dark Knight Costume, and in this form are mechanically identical to Dante's guns.
In Devil May Cry, Luce & Ombra are only available while playing as the Legendary Dark Knight. They function the same as Ebony & Ivory, and retain the ability to charge up with demonic energy and fire charged shots when in Devil Trigger.
In Devil May Cry 2, Twosome Time can be used Luce & Ombra to stop a nearby enemy from attacking. While Devil Triggered they will deal elemental damage corresponding to the currently equipped Amulet.
In Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, Luce & Ombra are Trish's rapid fire firearms. They are particularly useful for decloaking enemies while in Devil Trigger. Luce and Ombra cannot be charged like most other firearms.
|Gun Attack||+/+||Fire your gun. Continue holding or to charge your next shot with demon power.|
|Twosome Time||+Any direction+||Simultaneously shoot in different directions.|
Trish uses Luce and Ombra as her firearms in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.
- While in Sin Devil Trigger, Dante has two ranged attacks that are similarly named The Luce and The Ombra, respectively.
- Devil May Cry, Guns — Luce & Ombra: "Sparda's hand-made guns."
- Devil May Cry 2, Weapon File — Handguns: "Destructive twin pistols featuring rapid-fire."
|Devil May Cry|
|Characters||Dante - Eva - Mundus - Sparda - Trish|
|Bosses||Griffon - Nelo Angelo/Vergil (Greatsword, Summoned Swords) - Nightmare - Phantom|
|Lesser Demons||Beelzebub - Blade - Fetish - Frost - Kyklops - Marionette - Nobody - Plasma - Sargasso - Shadow - Sin Scissors & Scythe|
|Devil Arms||Alastor - Force Edge & Sparda - Ifrit - Yamato|
|Guns||Ebony & Ivory - Grenadegun - Luce & Ombra - Needlegun - Nightmare-β - Shotgun|
|Techniques||Charged Shot - Devil Trigger - Slash Cancelling|
|Items||Bangle of Time - Key Items - Perfect Amulet|
|Objects||Karnival - Red Orb Cache (Locations) - Red Orb Crystals|
|Locations||Dante's Office - Mallet Island (Broken Bridge) - Mirror World - Underworld|
|Music||Dante's Selection - Seeds of Love|
|Concepts||Devil Hunter - Jackpot|
|Miscellaneous||Clear Bonus Art - HD Awards - Transcript - Trial Edition - Walkthrough|
|Related Media||3142 Graphic Arts - Comic - Memorial Album "Precious Tears" - Sound DVD Book - The Sacred Heart|