Luce & Ombra (Ita: "Light & Shadow") are a pair of personally customized, semi-automatic pistols made by the Dark Knight Sparda, and they are designed to rapidly fire bullets. They are now in possession of Trish.
- Both weapons use customized slides and extended frames that lend them a very angular appearance.
- Both weapons have been modified with short-pull triggers, target sights, beavertail grip safeties, and slam-pads on their magazines. Also, both have an additional decock lever mounted on the slide (similar to the Polish Vis).
- As with Ebony & Ivory, the left-handed weapon (Ombra) uses a custom slide. The extractor and ejection port have been reversed, thus causing the spent shells to be expelled away from the shooter when used left-handed.
- "Luce & Ombra" is engraved in cursive on the outward sides of both pistols, next to the image of a smiling half-moon/half-sun face.
- Both handguns are outfitted with ergonomic wood grips. In the middle of the grip panels are portraits of Victorian women, just as on the Ebony & Ivory; as befits their names, Ombra's is dark-haired, and Luce's is fair-haired. Oddly enough, an engraving addressed to Dante is also carved into both sets of guns.
For Tony Redgrave
By .45 Art Warks
Luce & Ombra are used together for rapid fire, and usually play similarly to Ebony & Ivory.
In Devil May Cry, Luce & Ombra are only available while playing as the Legendary Dark Knight. They function the same as Ebony & Ivory, and retain the ability to charge up with demonic energy and fire charged shots when in Devil Trigger.
In Devil May Cry 2, Twosome Time can be used Luce & Ombra to stop a nearby enemy from attacking. While Devil Triggered they will deal elemental damage corresponding to the currently equipped Amulet.
In Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, Luce & Ombra are Trish's rapid fire firearms. They are particularly useful for decloaking enemies while in Devil Trigger. Luce and Ombra can not be charged like most other firearms.
|Gun Attack||+/+||Fire your gun. Continue holding or to charge your next shot with demon power.|
Devil May Cry 2Edit
|Twosome Time||+Any direction+||Simultaneously shoot in different directions.|
Devil May Cry 4: Special EditionEdit
|Normal Shot||While lacking power, this attack is capable of rapid fire.|
Trish uses the Luce and Ombra as her firearms in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.
- These guns replace Ebony & Ivory in Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 3 when you use the Sparda costume. However, they are not renamed Luce & Ombra in the third game, but still resemble the two pistols.
|Alastor - Force Edge & Sparda - Ifrit - Yamato|
Ebony & Ivory - Grenadegun - Luce & Ombra - Needlegun - Nightmare-β - Shotgun
|Dante's weapons: Merciless - Rebellion - Vendetta - Ebony & Ivory - Missile Launcher - Shotgun - Submachine Guns|
Lucia's weapons: Cutlaseer - Klyamoor - Zambak - Bow Gun - Cranky Bomb - Darts - Throwing Daggers
Trish's weapons: Sparda - Luce & Ombra - Nightmare-γ
| Nero: Blue Rose - Devil Bringer - Red Queen - Yamato|
Dante: Ebony & Ivory - Coyote-A - Rebellion - Gilgamesh - Pandora - Lucifer - Yamato
Vergil: Beowulf - Force Edge - Summoned Swords - Yamato
Lady: Handguns - Kalina Ann - Shotgun
Trish: Bare Knuckle - Luce & Ombra - Pandora - Sword of Sparda