Role in the Devil May Cry seriesEdit
Her most notable roles in the video game industry include voicing the Japanese dub of Azura in Fire Emblem Fates, Mei in Overwatch and Chole Price in Life is Strange.
- Lynn was born to a Japanese-American father and a Japanese-Brazilian mother.
- Both Lynn and Michiteru Okabe were confused with the character of Nico at first, but ended up loving her after seeing the ending of the game.
- Lynn based her voice acting for Nico on the English voice of the character, which was recorded first. One thing she found difficult about voicing the character was how Nico is a smoker, but Lynn herself doesn't smoke. So when it came to any sound made related to smoking, Lynn based it off of the original English voice.
- One of the directons she took when voicing Nico was to "be a little pervert but to also have a strong sense of weirdness".
- Lynn was cast as the VA of Nico because Itsuno was "in love" when he heard her sing.
- Matthew Walker's favorite Japanese voice is Lynn between the Japanese VA cast in Devil May Cry 5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.