The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Michiteru Okabe (岡部 眞輝?) is a Capcom employee whose most notable roles include being a producer of both Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Resident Evil: Revelations 2. He is one of the senior producers for Devil May Cry 5.Okabe Michiteru
- During PAX West 2018, Okabe mentioned that he likes "the new character Nico so much" when asked who his favorite Devil May Cry character was.
- Additionally, he and the Japanese voice actress of Nico, Lynn, were both confused with the character of Nico at first, but ended up loving her after seeing the ending of the game.
- In a Dengeki Online interview, Okabe stated that he loves the Balrog, when he saw Dante performing the "Blow Mode" attacks with it he thought: "This game will sell well!".
- ↑ PAX West 2018 | Twitch Town Hall - PAX3
- ↑ カプコンTV！東京ゲームショウ2018＜9/22＞特番
- ↑ 『DMC5』開発者インタビューでダンテの新武器“キャバリエーレ”と“バルログ”の特徴に迫る - Dengeki Online
- ↑ Resident Evil Revelations 2: Entrevista Michiteru Okabe y Matt Walker
- ↑ @dev1_official on Twitter - "Okabe San — is that a Roman numeral 5 or a 2 gesture you’re giving? #RE5 #DMC5"
- ↑ Capcom's 2018 Annual Report
- ↑ ✨Devil Sword Char-da✨ on Twitter: "Ahhhh, these guys! Cosplay of the year! #GDC19 #DMC5… "
- ↑ Devil May Cry 5's Director Tells Us How They Made Combat Feel So Damn Good
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.