|I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiiiiiiight!|
|This article is a stub and is missing information. You can help the Devil May Cry wiki by expanding it.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Pyrobats greatly resembles the Human World's bats albeit with more monstrous appearance in their physiology. They have large wings and long tail ends with scorpion pincher-like barbs and glands that can generate fiery blasts within their biological systems. On their own, individual Pyrobats pose not much threat, and thus making up such shortcomings with numbers.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
File[edit | edit source]
Nico's Enemy Report - Pyrobat
- Ever heard the phrase "like a bat outta Hell?" Well, this is it.
- These leathery lil' pests have got some kinda combustion chamber built into their biology. Meaning? Well, they breathe fire.
- On their own, these critters ain't gonna burn your ass up too bad. Just watch your back when a whole swarm tries to crash the party.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Appearances in Other Media[edit | edit source]
The Pyrobat first appeared in TEPPEN with its "The Devils Awaken" expansion. It is featured in one unit card which has the Flight ability.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Memorial photo caption – “Pain. In. The. Ass.”
- They resemble the Flambats from Devil May Cry 2 and Blood-goyles from Devil May Cry 3.
- In Mission 07: United Front, many Pyrobats can be seen when nearing the Clustonbury Theatre.