Reuben Christopher Langdon (also known as Justin Cause) born on July 19, 1975 is an American stuntman, motion capture actor, martial artist and voice actor for various martial arts films, television shows, and video games. He is a co-founder, producer, and action director for Just Cause Productions, a motion capture company for various video games. He is also a member of the martial art stunt team called ZeroGravity.
In February 2019, Reuben was involved in a car robbery attempt while filming a documentary in Guatemala, during which the robber fired on his car several times. The car he was in had multiple bullet shots, with his seat also having a bullet hole in it.
Role in the Devil May Cry seriesEdit
Reuben Langdon plays a major role in the Devil May Cry series, as the voice and motion capture actor of Dante in Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening, Devil May Cry 4, Devil May Cry X: The Last Judgement and Devil May Cry 5. He also voiced the English version of Dante in Devil May Cry: The Animated Series, as well as in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.
- Reuben Langdon also voices Ken in Street Fighter, another Capcom character who also predominantly wears red, and motion captures the character Chris Redfield, a character from the Resident Evil series.
- He also voices Date Masamune of Capcom's latest Sengoku Basara game. Date Masamune is a character that was influenced by Dante and even has Alastor as a hidden weapon.
- A character in Resident Evil 5, Dave Johnson, drives a humvee while the players shoot at motorcycle Majini. He has the same basic appearance as Dante, and is voiced by Reuben Langdon as well.
- He also portrays as some minor characters, notably a tour guide, in Power Rangers: Time Force.
- His portrait appears on a banknote as an easter egg in the bonus cutscene "Just Another Day at the Office" in Devil May Cry 4.