Sengoku Basara vs. Devil May Cry is a collaborative stage play with a original storyline performed in the AiiA 2.5 Theater in Tokyo between 20th August 2015 - 30th August 2015.
The play ran for 18 performances in total from August 20-30. All tickets went through advanced sales and costed 7,500 yen (about US$63).
Dante, Lady, Trish, and Vergil come across some mysterious historical ruins while chasing after a devil, and are sent back in time to Japan's Warring States era. There, the group meets Date Masamune, Sanada Yukimura, and other characters from the Sengoku Basara franchise.
- Screenplay, Director, composer: Ujigawa Masanari, Hideaki Itsuno and Izaki Matsuno
- Producers: Kazushi Miyakoda and Tetsuya Yamaura
- Original work supervisors: Hiroyuki Kobayashi and Makoto Yamamoto
- ORIGINAL Production: Capcom Co. Ltd.
- Hiroki Suzuki as Dante
- Shōhei Namba as Vergil
- Konona Shiba as Lady
- Ruri Shinato as Trish
- Tomokazu Yoshida as Prototype Nelo Angelo
- Daichi Yamaguchi as Date Masamune
- Ryūnosuke Matsumura as Sanada Yukimura
- Tatsuya Isaka as Maeda Toshimatsu
- Kōsei Sakurada as Azai Nagamasa
- Yoshikazu Kotani as Mōri Motonari
- Masashi Taniguchi as Akechi Mitsuhide