TEPPEN is a free-to-play card game for mobile devices published by GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc. and developed by GungHo and Capcom in conjuction. The game features cards with characters from multiple Capcom franchises, including Devil May Cry.
TEPPEN was being developed since at least 2017. Capcom Executive Producer Ryozo Tsujimoto was a fan of Puzzles & Dragons, a game developed by GungHo, and so he wanted to get in touch with the company. He met GungHo CEO Kazuki Morishita and while at first their meetings weren't about making a new game, eventually the idea came to mind and Morishita stated that he'd like to have multiple Capcom IPs in the game. As GungHo had a high amount of experience in the mobile market, it was the perfect choice for Capcom as they wanted to make TEPPEN a mobile game.
The game released on the 4th of July, 2019, but only in the United States, Canada, England, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain with information on additional releases to be revealed at a later date. On August 5, 2019, TEPPEN was released in Japan, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, and Thailand alongside Jill Valentine being added as a new Hero during the August 8th Japan Premiere Event. During this event, a new card pack titled "Day of Nightmares" was also announced which released on September 2nd which coincided with PAX 2019, where TEPPEN had its own booth (#825).
TEPPEN also had its own booth at TGS 2019, there, a new announcement was made and it was revealed that the next Hero in the game was going to be Nero, who was going to release alongside another card pack in November of the same year. However, the release date ended up being changed to October 2019 instead. A World Championship was also announced during the show.
TEPPEN is comprised of two main modes: Solo Play, where players can experience a Hero's story or play practice matches against the CPU, and online Ranked Matches where players battle against one another. A Grand Prix mode is also available, but it is playable only for a limited time, where elimination battles are available.
In the game, a "Hero" must be selected (two of them being Dante and Nero), and a deck of 30 cards can then be created which can include "unit" and "action" cards, only one Hero can be selected at a time, and each Hero has different Hero Arts (special abilities) that can be set onto the deck. All Heroes have a total of three abilities, one is always unlocked by default, while the other two must be unlocked by leveling up that Hero.
The game is free for download but there are in-app purchases, however, the premium currency in question (Jewel) can be aquired in-game through tutorials, in-game rewards, events, etc.
Manually changing the time settings on the mobile device may result in the game data becoming corrupted, if this happens, all in-game purchases will be lost, alongside any game progress.
Dante fights the following opponents during his story: Morrigan, X and Chun-Li.
As Dante is on his usual demon-hunting gig, he encounters Morrigan and decides to fight against the demon. Dante activates his Devil Trigger, but he noticed a child got caught in the cross-fire. Dante takes his focus off of Morrigan in order to save the little girl from a crumbling wall. Afterwards, Dante searches for Morrigan, but it was too late as she had taken the form of a human.
As he had realized it and was about to strike Morrigan, X gets in the way in order to protect Morrigan which starts their fight. After the battle ended, Dante resumed his search for Morrigan. However, a shady-looking woman appears and speaks to Dante, as she has done so, Dante gave an uncharacteristic grimace.
The two of them could see Chun-Li running off in the distance, and Dante ends up blocking her way which leads to their battle. In the end, the words the woman had spoken were "Mundus", it is stated that Mundus is the reason why Dante fights, and when the strange lady invites him to go to the Land of Illusion, he immediately accepts, stating "If there's a party going down in the Land of Illusion. I'll be damned if I'm not the guest of honor."
In the story mode of the characters Dante fights, it is revealed that:
- Morrigan wanted to avoid the political duties that were inherited to her from her adoptive father, and so she went in search of something "stimulating", which made her want to battle Dante.
- Morrigan wondered why Dante stopped attacking her after activating his Devil Trigger, instead, he flew towards an avalanche of debris, when he emerged, he had a child in his arms. She was intrigued over Dante using the strength of hell to save a human child.
- X had just woken up from a sleep that took eons, but his principle remained: protect humans. X moved from the ruins he had woken up to a more populated area, he analyzed his surrounding location and found a town that was being attacked by a demon.
- X scanned the target and the results showed that it was both human and demon, which shocked him. Robots must protect and never harm humans, what should he do...? He raised his X-Buster, his mind filled with doubt.
- X managed to bring the fight to a remote forest, which saved the town from any further damage.
- The reason why Chun-Li was seen running by Dante was because she was chasing off a possessed Ryu.
- Dante deliberately fell down a tree in order to block Chun-Li's path.
At the end of all stories in the game, the mysterious woman always appears and mentions the "Land of Illusion" location to whichever character was being played.
| Got to clean up the mess father left behind. |
This section of the article is a stub. You can help by .
NOTE: Hero Art effects are taken from the time of their implementation, these are subject to change in the future.
- DANTE - Devil May Cry
- An audacious devil hunter who fronts as a mercenary. The wheels of destiny have started turning for this egotistical man, trying to warp his fate once again.
|#01. Quicksilver||Inflicts <Slow> and Counterbind to all enemy units.|
|#02. Ebony & Ivory||Enables all friendly units to trigger Resonate twice.
(Resonate will trigger twice instead of once when an Action Card is used.)
|#03. Devil Trigger||Take no damage for 10 seconds.|
Nero was released on October 31 (PST) / November 1 (JST) 2019.
- NERO - Devil May Cry
- A young hunter of demons. Though his demonic right arm was taken from him, the creation of a prosthetic weapon, the Devil Breaker, allowed him to get back into action. A new battle to regain his power and pride awaits.
|#01. Devil Breaker||Gives a friendly unit +3 Attack (effective for one attack) and <Spillover> (effective for one attack).|
|#02. True Power||Increases the level of a friendly unit with <Growth> by 1.|
|#03. Hey, Nico!||Randomly adds Gerbera, Ragtime, or Tomboy to your EX Pocket.|
- To see updated stats of the cards, visit the TEPPEN Wiki.
- Only cards related to the Devil May Cry series are listed below.
- Full illustrations of the cards can be found at TEPPEN/Gallery.
|Lady||Armed with all manner of weapons, a young girl sets off on her own to find a demon and destroy him.||Yan Zhao, Yang Dang|
|Lucia||Devoting her life to the protection of her clan, she expertly wields twin blades to carve up the demons.||Tiago da Silva|
|Kyrie||Clutching her necklace, this songstress still prays for the safe return of her childhood friend.||Tiago da Silva|
|Dante||He walks the night, cutting down demons with a fearless smile. The hunt will continue until his revenge is complete.||???|
|Vergil||This half-human/half-demon shrouds his heart in cruelty to overcome the regrets of his past.||Satoru Senda|
|Jester||The wicked clown laughs at everyone, leaving traces of blood in his dark trail. Time for beddy-bye...||icula|
|Jackpot!||The Devil Hunter is humanity's last hope. Anyone can call upon him. Just say the word and he'll be there.||Marianne Martin|
|Demonic Intimidation||This magnificent form, the incarnation of the demonic power that flows in his veins, lays waste to all in his path.||Satoru Senda|
|Demonic Sneer||His expression is laced with sarcasm, his every move intented to provoke haughty demons||Norikatsu Miyoshi|
|Beauty's Betrayal||The loveliest flowers also have the sharpest thorns. Be wary of them if you value your life.||Vincent|
|Overpower||With his aloof mask removed, his icy glare pierces his foes --- a stare that freezes the air and mows down his foes.||Chee Kok Seong|
|Arkham||Enthralled by the allure of demons, he poured over ancient grimoires to attain legendary power for himself.||???|
|Nico||When she needs to work, even base, seemingly useless materials are link uncut diamonds in her hands. For her, the workshop is the battlefield.||Tropa Entertainment|
|Nico||As soon as the young hunter awoke, he made for the Land of Illusions. Granted new power, his lost arm and his lost pride were both his to reclaim.||pin|
|Morrison||Need someone who can get things done? I know a guy. And if you need someone with info to sell, well, I know a guy for that, too. "Time to get to work."||Çağlayan K. Göksoy|
|Goliath||The raging flames are the mark of my hunger, and those who stand between me and the throne of demons are but maggots to be crushed underfoot. For I am the incandescent king!||Alexey Gorbatov|
|Behemoth||If you do not wish to die, do not oppose me. If you do not wish to fear me, do not free me. If you do not wish to suffer, do not try to run.||Vanta Ket|
|Wire Snatch||A light rushed out from the young hunter's right arm, and at once, he was freed from the gravity's clutches. He looked down, sizing up the massive demon below him. And then... the hunter swooped.||Alexey Gorbatov|
|Honed Battle Senses||A ray of light shot through the demon's body. Like a hurricane, the hunter swept through the underlings. Not even the loss of an arm could impair his combat skills.||Çağlayan K. Göksoy|
|Aid||She is the creator of masterpieces. What demon would regret being felled by weapons of such craftsmanship? "...Well? What'll it be today?"||Tropa Entertainment|
|Good News and Bad News||I got good news and bad news. Pick your poison. Thing is, that "good" news is terrible news for most people. "...Great news for you, though."||Joao Silva|
|Leap||He slipped through the hail of bullets and kicked off from the wall at superhuman speed. Seeing the faint promise of victory on the horizon, he lept to seize it.||Thanh Tuan|
|V||Though he appears frail, true strenght lurks within. His yearning hidden, the poet sings and the nightmares dance—all to bring back his lost other half.||Lee Woo-Chul|
|6th Hell: Gluttony||This demon was charged with punishing gluttons using its dry, sandy breath.||Lee Woo-Chul|
Core Card PackEdit
|Lady||In the wake of demons stealing everything from her, she relinquinshed both her name and memories to seek revenge.||friendhaircut|
|Credo||With faith in his heart and a sword in his hand, the leader of the Order's knights is a true believer.||???|
|Unwavering Faith||Pray and wish, nothing more. No matter what happens, their faith will never waver.||Tropa Entertainment|
|Devil Hunter Dante||All right, let's get this crazy party started!||???|
|Devil Trigger Dante||So, did you enjoy the party? Good, 'cause now it's time to call it a night... permanently!||Marat Ars|
|Jester||A demon with a bloody past seeks refuge in the guise of a clown.|
Will it help him make peace with his past?
|5th Hell: Greed||At times, curiosity can be one's downfall. Once the demon's coffin opens, hell shall truly break loose.||???|
|Plasma||Wreathed in lightning, the bat freely changes its form. There is nothing its lone eye can see that it cannot imitate.||Jiwon Kim|
|7th Hell: Lust||Beware the shadow with the enormous scythe. If you can see it smile, it's already too late to escape.||Reiko Murakami|
|1st Hell: Pride||Do no discount their numbers. Though they are weak on their own, their willingness to die can make them deadly.||Anthony Star|
|Arachne||A demon shaped like a spider crawls out from unseen shadows. Once you are caught, not even your soul can escape.||Jiwon Kim|
|Blood-goyle||Perching on its blood-starved wings, it swoops down from the rafters to go after its prey.||Jiwon Kim|
|Devil Trigger||"My soul is calling for more power!"|
Heeding the call, the power slumbering in the devil's blood begins to stir.
|Hidden Intent||"See you there."|
The secrets held by the devil hunter's partner remain hidden underneath a smile.
|Agony||The red pendant's gleam sent the dark demon into a fit of agony, as memories once thought forgotten returned.||yusuke osanai|
|Weakened State||After countless blows, his protective lightning had been destroyed. Stripped of power, the demon was now easy prey.||???|
|Arkham||The ritual is upon us! At last, the power shall be mine!||???|
|Phantom||Its spider-like hide shrugs off even demon sword blows, and crushes fools who would defy the Demon Emperor.||???|
|Griffon||The demonic lightning-clad bird fries would-be pursuers to a crisp, all in the name of his glorious Demon Emperor.||???|
|Blood Destiny||It was a sign of the Demon Emperor's resurgence. Disaster was closing in, but he shall not go down without a fight.||???|
|Deal With the Devil||???||???|
|Summon Minions||Lesser demons are summoned from beyond the darkness. Iron shears are their catalyst, bloody magic their flesh.||???|
DAY OF NIGHTMARES PackEdit
The DAY OF NIGHTMARES pack was first unveiled during the Asia-Japan Premiere Event on August 8, 2019, which also announced that Jill Valentine was going to be added as a Hero. This expansion was released on September 2nd, the same day PAX 2019 ended.
|Unleashed||The protector of the island can pull their trigger to take on a dove-like form. Use demonic power to defend a demon...||Tropa Entertainment|
|Angelo Credo||When Supreme General of the Holy Knights, Credo, takes on his Angelo Credo form, he becomes the most angelic demon you'll ever see.||Chong Fei Kang, Wong Tuck Wai, Mike Chan Jinn Hoe|
|Ascension Ceremony||A ritual for imbuing oneself with demonic power. At the cost of great suffering, a knight can obtain a powerful new form.||icula|
|Loyal to the Cause||Trusted by Sanctus himself, the Supreme General of the Holy Knights shall not hesitate to draw his blade against any fool who dare oppose Fortuna.||icula|
|Trish||A demon made in the form of a beautiful woman. Despite being created for evil, Trish found her humanity and decided to live among humans instead.||Charlie Bowater|
|A Splendid Buffet||Which one of you will satisfy my hunger? Hehe! Tonight should be interesting!||friendhaircut|
|Agnus||The leading scientist with the Order of the Sword, who gave up his humanity in exchange for power, thus sealing his fate.||???|
The Devils Awaken PackEdit
|King Cerberus||Fury for its fallen brothers. Fury for the imputent. The hatred of the gatekeeper king transformed into flames, bathing it in crimson light.||Julia Vasilyeva|
|Empusa Queen||In one fell swoop, the demon's massive sickle sliced through its prey, leaving a shower of blood in its wake. Amid the blood-rain, the queen reveled in ecstasy and madness.||Andrey Kuzinskiy|
|Lady||The men set off for the top of the tree of the Demon World. As they left, the wunderkind of heavy weaponry watched over them.||friendhaircut|
|Hellbat||Blazing wings of crimson flame light the way... Guiding intruders on the road to their demise.||Romanov Pavel|
|Riot||Powerful limbs to spring on its prey. Sheathed talons to shred its victims. The demon's entire body is made for slaughter.||Alexey Gorbatov|
|Empusa||The demonic insects feast on pools of flesh and blood. They swarm their prey, stuffing the morsels deep into their gullets—another victim in the blood sack.||Ibrahem Swaid|
|Liberating Slash||With a sweep of his blade, he saves his comrade from the clutches of evil. The steam rises-a signal flare for the counterattack.||friendhaircut|
|Forged in Battle||She was once at the mercy of the demons, but now she ascends to new heights, a rival to their prince. Together with her mother, she gives life to flowers of flame.||Tropa Entertainment|
|One-Armed Hunter Nero||He lost the power of demons, but gained something new. Channeling heat into his trusty sword, the young man grinned. 'Don't underestimate humanity.'||Satoru Senda|
|Devil Form Nero||He was committed to his cause, and willing to employ any tool to do what must be done. So long as there were people to save, then no price-be it demonic or not-was too high.||Agri Karuniawan|
|Eva||My mother loved humanity, loved demons, and loved children. It's so far out of reach now... Her warm smile from the days of my childhood.||Yoshiro Ambe|
|Nidhogg||It may be a despicable parasite, but its destructive potential is truly formidable. Be not deceived by appearances.||Nikita Volobuev|
|Battle at the Summit||Brothers killing each other? That's insane! I'll put a stop to this stupid fight. If you got a problem with that, I'll put a stop to you too!||Francis Tneh|
|Awakened Power||I couldn't do it. I couldn't protect him. Her brother... I won't let anyone else die. Bitter memories turn into a resolve, and dormant power awakens.||Marat Ars|
|V, The Mysterious One||???||???|
|Familiar: Griffon||With lightning at its command, the bird mercilessly strikes down its prey. A mere click of its beak is enough to raise the voltage, and silence the demons.||???|
|Familiar: Shadow||The ferocious panther is but an illusion. Its shadow is the familiar's true form. Yet such knowledge lies beyond the scope of mortal men-they could no more catch their own shadow than comprehend this one.||???|
|Familiar: Nightmare||This familiar's towering, hulking body is pulsing with demonic power. With every blow, a shockwave reducing everything around it to rubble.||???|
|Elder Geryon Knight||???||???|
|Voltaic Black Knight||Imbued with lightning, the black knight left for a new battlefield. "Annihilate the rebels who dare defy the king..." The knight's blade gleams its silent assent.||???|
|Hell Antenora||Pain leads to hatred, and hatred to power. Power can take away the pain or reduce your prey to scraps of flesh.||Tim Mcburnie|
|Pyrobat||The bats that gather in the abyss bathe in the fires of Hell. The very same flames that burn the souls of foolish humans to ashes.||Tim Mcburnie|
|Lusachia||Rows of mouths sing a song of vengeful curses. Death... Despair... Eternal suffering until you beg for release.||Alexey Gorbatov|
|Qliphoth Roots||The tree's roots stretch out so that it can more efficiently absorb nutrients. The roots reach for you—a suitable source.||Alexey Gorbatov|
|Souls' Return||For the man, it was a memory of defeat. His familiars' journey had come to an end. "Time to wake up, boss. No more bad dreams," grinned the raptorial bird.||???|
|The Outriders||The familiars' duties were to protect their master and clear the way. Those who hindered their master's advance would be sent straight back to Hell, without exception.||Thanh Tuan|
|Dead Weight||"You're dead weight!" The bitter shout of a man who was prepared to die. No one had to die but him. He entrusted the future to those he believed in.||icula|
|Dark Usurper Urizen||???||???|
|Malphas||Fool. There is no running from me. I am the master, and my beak and talons shall rend you asunder.||???|
|The Witches' Plaything||Six arms beckon to the poet, toying with him, inviting him to his death. Once caught, the mouse in the trap can only gasp with horror...||Cory Trego-Erdner|
The following are the cards randomly added by using Hey, Nico!. Cards added via Hey, Nico! can only be used in the current battle.
|Gerbera||Countless rays of light tore through the demon's body. As it burned, the demon saw something beautiful in its final moments: flower petals that left destruction in their wake.||Anastasia Shiyankova|
|Ragtime||Bad time to be takin' things slow, buddy. You're gonna have to pick up the pace if you want to take me on!||Ilya Bondarenko|
|Tomboy||When the tomboy shouts, the Red Queen and the Blue Rose reveal their true forms. No sacrifice is too great if it helps to slaughter the demons.||William Liu|
The Force Seekers PackEdit
|Forlorn Protector Lucia||She may be a demon, but the way forward is clear. Her path is set, now she will walk it—as a warrior.||Marisa Oh|
|Demon Form Lucia||She was far too elegant and beautiful to be called a demon. A mere flutter of her white wings was all it took to bring the demons to their knees.||Marisa Oh|
|Furiataurus||The blazing demon immolates itself with a second burst of heat—preparing to mercilessly pound, crush, and burn away the sinners. The trial by fire begins now.||Lee Woo-Chul|
|Blade||The demon's powerful tail and sharp talons tear at its helpless prey, and its fleeing victims are caught by bullets of blood. Expect no pity from this foot soldier of the Demon World.||???|
|Orangguerra||A raging demon with powerful, muscular arms that leaves a pile of corpses in its wake. Who will be next to be added to the heap?||Cory Trego-Erdner|
|Plutonian||Crimson red stains the demon's body and its weapon. Another swing of its arm, and the stain deepens. And another...and another...||Tropa Entertainment|
|Gold Orb||A secret treasure with the power to awaken lost souls. Even those poor souls lost when the continent was destroyed were within its reach.||???|
|Twin Familiars||Chains are a symbol of restraint. But when you see the white wolves, you should realize that the chains are merely a deception.||Romanov Pavel|
|Arius||My body is a fusion of science and demonic power... Yes, I am the perfect ruler of this world.||Antonio Stappaerts|
|Matier||She once fought to protect others. Now an old woman, this battle-tested veteran watches over her daughter's path instead.||Tan Yu Chi|
|Agonofinis||Argh! The pain, the pain! My whole body courses with agony! Now, you shall feel it too!||Reiko Murakami|
|Puia||Among the birds of prey, none are natural predators of the creatures that live on the ground. Among the demons, however... Let this fiend show you the answer.||Anthony Star|
|Bangle of Time||A memento of Eva, Dante and Vergil's mother. Hidden within this bangle is the power to stop the flow of time itself.||Alexey Gorbatov|
Haunted by Memories PackEdit
|Nero||The young devil hunter charged into battle, wielding his trusty sword. Power. He wanted more power. He was tired of being treated like a kid.||Goncalo Pereira|
|Power Unleashed||With conviction coursing through his fists, this time it was his turn to knock some sense into them. His demonic powers had awoken... to stop a pair of fools who were too full of themselves.||Kirillova Polina|
|Trish||Wielding the devil-sword, she dances gracefully on the battlefield. A demon who delights at hunting others of her kind. Does she hunt to repay a past kindness?||Yu Cheng Hong|
|Escape from Control||???||???|
During the month the game released, it reached the #3 spot in the card game category in the App Store. It had a 4.6/5 star rating out of 1.3K votes. At Google Play, the game had been installed 100.000+ times by the 10th of July, just six days after it was released, the game had a 4.1/5 star rating out of 4K votes. As of November 2019, TEPPEN surpassed 4 million downloads. A month later, it was nominated as the Game of the Year and other categories in Game Informer's 2019 Games Of The Year.
- When Dante uses Quicksilver, he says "Stand still!", which is the same line he says when using the Quicksilver Style in Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening.
- In the Jackpot! card, the Devil May Cry logo inside the shop is purple, when it has always been red throughout all games.
- This game marks the second time the Devil May Cry series had some type of crossover with the Mega Man series, the first being the Mega Buster in Devil May Cry 5.
- The Arius-Argosax (TFS 065) card was translated incorrectly in the game, the Japanese name of the card is アルゴサクス・ザ・ケイオス (Arugosakusu za keiosu?) which would translate to Argosax the Chaos. The localization named the card "Arius-Argosax" which is a different boss in Devil May Cry 2.
- Official Website
- Download TEPPEN free at App Store
- Download TEPPEN free at Google Play
- Application User Agreement
- PlayTeppen on Twitch
- PlayTeppen on YouTube
- PlayTeppen on Instagram
- PlayTeppen on Facebook
- PlayTeppen on Twitter
- TEPPEN Wiki
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 CAPCOM | Capcom and GungHo Launch Co-Developed Title TEPPEN!
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 PlayTEPPEN on Twitter: "TEPPEN is now available in 11 more countries including Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, and more. Oh, and we extended the free Core packs offer to 9/1 for first time players! Download today to join the Ultimate Card Battle. https://t.co/pgcjNMVdkN #TEPPEN #Capcom #GungHo… https://t.co/12xbfgHGcC" .
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 TEPPEN on the App Store
- ↑ TEPPEN -Official Site-
- ↑ Anime Expo 2019 GungHo & Capcom Interview: The Debut of TEPPEN
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayTeppen/status/1146867087450574848
- ↑ GungHo Announces TEPPEN Global Expansion into Asia, Jill Valentine Addition to All-Star Hero Roster, World Championship Plans Underway
- ↑ TEPPEN Asia Japan Premiere Event
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 PlayTEPPEN on Twitter: "TEPPEN's first expansion has arrived, and the Land of Illusion will be changed forever. Download TEPPEN for free today, and see what the Day of Nightmares has in store for you. https://t.co/pgcjNMVdkN https://t.co/CXrmFrohyU #TEPPEN #Capcom #GungHo #DayofNightmares"
- ↑ PlayTEPPEN on Twitter: "Nothing could be finer than coming by the TEPPEN booth (#825) to win a sweet tshirt on the last day of PAX West. Well, maybe winning that shirt and meeting some great cosplayers! #TEPPEN #Capcom #GungHo #PAXWest… https://t.co/DW1mNKJeWl"
- ↑ PlayTEPPEN on Twitter: "Fresh from TGS, the next Hero for TEPPEN has been revealed. You could say he's quite a Devil... Hunter that is. Nero is coming to TEPPEN. Stay tuned for more details on when and what Element he'll rep! #TEPPEN #Capcom #GungHo #DevilMayCry #TGS2019… https://t.co/IQELpUS0QT"
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 The hero Nero (Devil May Cry) will appear in TEPPEN! | TEPPEN -Official Site-
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 New Card Set scheduled for October release!
- ↑ TEPPEN World Championship | TEPPEN -Official Site-
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 TEPPEN – Apps at Google Play
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 16.3 FAQ | TEPPEN -Official Site-
- ↑ Glossary | TEPPEN -Official Site-
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 PlayTEPPEN on Twitter: "Our next expansion and Hero are out on 10.31/11.1 depending on your timezone.… "
- ↑ DANTE | TEPPEN -Official Site-
- ↑ NERO | TEPPEN -Official Site-
- ↑ The Devils Awaken | TEPPEN -Official Site-
- ↑ TEPPEN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2019 決勝大会 - YouTube
- ↑ PlayTEPPEN on Twitter: "Zero has just been announced as TEPPEN's newest Hero. His expansion, Haunted By Memories, introduces an exciting new mechanic! Check out the official site to learn more before he is officially in-game: https://t.co/FDMT1a0tmY #TEPPEN #Capcom #GungHo #HauntedByMemories" / Twitter
- ↑ A Live Broadcast Scheduled for Feb. 27, 19:00 (PT)! | TEPPEN -Official Site-
- ↑ PlayTEPPEN_ASIA on Twitter: "実は400万ダウンロード達成しておりました㊗ G-Star、日本代表決定戦にモンハンフェスタ出展＆秋のゲーム祭などイベント目白押しで、ちょっとバタバタしておりまして、、すみません😅 記念のログインボーナスを検討いたします！ 正式な続報をお待ちください。 #TEPPEN https://t.co/KZlcgsFyyd" / Twitter
- ↑ PlayTEPPEN on Twitter: "TEPPEN was nominated for several categories, including Game of the Year(!!!), in the @GameInformer GOTY Awards. Thank you GameInformer for the nominations~ Voting ends 12/13, please help us rise to the top and vote for TEPPEN! <3 https://t.co/qCgiW98zl4 #TEPPEN #Capcom #GungHo https://t.co/F3AF2IxBwD" / Twitter