Maybe we can add Lucia's costumes in the gallery to give the looks of these costumes. KevzMarz 06:13, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
Uhm, I'm wondering if that "Top 5 Costumes" should be there, because it's a personal list, and as a wiki, information pages are supposed to remain as unbiased as possible. I'm seeing a lot of "I liked" in there, and that makes it very subjective :/ Unless it's an actual "Top 5 Costumes" list taken from a poll from an official source, it probably shouldn't be there... Derekoe|Hot-blooded God of Guns| 16:21, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
- You're exactly right, Derekoe. I've gone and undone the changes, but if you see something like that again, feel free to change it. Keeping this wiki in tip-top devil-slaying shape is a team effort that everyone can contribute to! --Anobi 18:22, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Gotcha. Let's ROCK, BABY! Derekoe|Hot-blooded God of Guns| 20:15, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
Anyone care to add more information on which mode in DMC3: SE unlocks which costume for Vergil? Or are they the same as Dante? --I need more dark power! 09:32, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Done and done -=X Zero X=- 10:25, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
I was kinda sceptical when someone added the info Super Dante and Super Vergil don't grant unlimited D.T. Then, what's the difference between the Normal D.T. and them? So I did a little search on YouTube and found these:
The author said they grant unlimited D.T. 0_o
Oh man, many questions won't surface if I have DMC3 on PC/PS2 *facepalm*. --I need more dark power! 14:23, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
I heard that the super dante skin for DmC is actually very similar to his Dmc 3 appearance, complete with white hair and red coat. http://www.ign.com/wikis/dmc-devil-may-cry/Unlockables_and_Secrets --126.96.36.199 03:37, January 19, 2013 (UTC)Anon
DMC2 Infinite DT and Text
I've been reading that the Infinite DT code only works with EU versions of the game. Is there any cases where this isn't true? If not we need to mention that.
To my memory of the PS2 version, and the official Japanese site from which I ripped the wiki's images, the Secretary is selectable as a costume for Lucia, and shares the same Actions, Equipment, and Items. She's also obtained parallel to how Dante obtains his DMC1 costume. Has this changed in the HD version, where it sounds like you choose between Lucia, Secretary, and Trish, and then for Lucia choose costumes?
- Basically, what is the HD version doing that makes it so obvious to Ixbran that she's an entirely separate playable character, rather than an LDK-style "character-costume" for Lucia?(ಠ_ೃ) Bully! 03:24, April 10, 2015 (UTC)
- I can't really promise that, sorry. There's a few articles I'm interested in, and wanted to clean up, but I think the most of what I'll be doing this year is trying to implement dynamic coding in a template for the attacks, so that they are simpler. See here for an example.
- Honestly, I can't afford an xbone for dmc4se right now, and...well, my userpage should make my feelings on DmC clear. Maybe if DMC5 is finally made, I'll come back for good, but the honest thing is just that my interest in this series is seriously waning.
- That being said, I am still playing the games and would be happy to provide any notes or translations you guys want. I have the Bradygames guides as well, despite them lacking the enemy stats I was hoping for.(ಠ_ೃ) Bully! 03:40, April 10, 2015 (UTC)