Conversion into Demons
Possibly related to their ability to cross-breed, humans can also transform themselves into demons, when exposed to high amounts of demonic power. This change always create a rise in power, as well as an often dramatic change in appearance, as the person takes on a demon form. Some of these hybrids have even had the power to rival the descendants of Sparda. The Devil May Cry 3 manga also shows that this process can be forced upon, though the results are still the same.
The methods to change a person into a demon are varied, though the source of the demonic energy tends to theme the transformation, such as the angelic theme of the Order of the Sword. The confirmed methods are the Ascension Ceremony and the use of the Arcana, though the Temen-ni-gru is credited inside the manga to be used to convert scholars of demons.
We Need to Discuss Angelos
The series thus far has not identified Angelos a species or type of demon, it has only named certain demons Angelo and some of them are completely different from the others.
- Nelo Angelo is a demon created by bonding the corrupted soul of a half-breed to armor. Vergil still had some sentience as himself deep down.
- Bianco Angelo and Alto Angelos are demons created through the Ascension Ceremony and by bonding the souls to armor. They seem to not have any sentience. They dont speek and almost behave like robots. Biancos the only ones to have a direct tie to Nelo because they are made from his fragments.
- Cavaliere Angelo is a demonic armor that seems to have been using a demon as a power source. Cavaliere Angelo seemed to be a completely different being from Trish.
- Angelo Credo and Angelo Agnus are artificial demons through the ascension ceremony. No soul bonding or armor involved.
- Sanctus was created through the Ascension ceremony but he doesnt even have Angelo in his name, why is he listed? LegionZero (talk) 09:31, October 22, 2018 (UTC)