Something I've never understood Edit
about Crazy Comboes
Many of them say they can only be launched at the end of a "level x" combo - does this mean, for Agni & Rudra for example, that JetStream Level 3 will also work, or just A&R Combo III?KrytenKoro 03:22, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
I've started creating userboxes, based on this.
So far I have made boxes for Template:User_Mundus, Template:User_com_DMC1, and Category:Miscellaneous boxes. There are ideas for some more in comments on my page.KrytenKoro 03:46, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
Translations of Titles Edit
By the way, are there Japanese titles for the Devil Arms or bosses in other games?
- 衝撃鋼ギルガメス (Shock-steel: Gilgamesh)
- 無尽剣ルシフェル (Inexhaustible Sword: Lucifer)
- 災厄兵器パンドラ (Calamity Ordinance: Pandora)
- 炎獄の覇者ベリアル (Champion of Flame Hell: Berial)
- 魔樹の支配者エキドナ (Ruler of Dark Tree: Echidna)
- 誇り高き刃隻翼の魔剣士 (Lordly Edge: One-winged Dark Knight)
- 智謀に長けた策士隻眼の魔剣士 (Genius Tactician: One-eyed Dark Knight)
- 悪魔か,神か白銀の巨人 (Demon or God?: Silver Giga)
Also, there seems to be titles for normal demons on the DMC4 site.
We might have to copy the nihongo template from Wikipedia to use these, but they're interesting anyway.KrytenKoro 03:31, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
Real guns? Edit
On some of the gun pages, very specific names for the type of weapon are given. They were added by User:220.127.116.11 and User:TheDevilMayCry, and I'm wondering if these might have been in some artbook, because they certainly aren't in the games:
- Ebony & Ivory: Colt 1911s
- Luce & Ombra: Colt 1911s
- Missile Launcher: FIM-93A Stinger missile launcher
- Submachine Guns: Heckler & Koch MP5Ks
KrytenKoro 18:09, 3 March 2008 (UTC)