- ↑ Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Griffon: "This is another servant of the Dark Emperor. It’s a gigantic bird-like monster. It uses wind and lightning as its weapon."
- ↑ Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Griffon: "Its electricity attacks can be dodged by jumping. Watch out for this attack when the Griffon flaps its wings and tries to keep distance."
- ↑ Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Griffon: "The electric band-like attack is very accurate. Use the accuracy of the attack to your advantage to dodge. Using techniques like aerial attacks and hovering still in the air may help."
- ↑ Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Griffon: "He will shoot electricity that charge towards you like a curtain. At first, it looks as if there’s no way to dodge them. Keep your cool as a Devil Hunter and you will find a gap between the electricity."
- ↑ Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Griffon: "Just because the Griffon is far away doesn’t mean you’re safe from his attacks. He will charge towards you with his quick feet and damage you with an intense beak snap."
- ↑ Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Griffon: "Similar to an air raid, he will drop many energy balls as he glides in the air. Try to anticipate where they will fall and avoid being hit."
- ↑ Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Griffon: "The Griffon’s body attack is backed by its ability to control wind power and it is very dangerous. When he flies high into the air and out of sight, watch out."
- ↑ Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Griffon: "The Griffon will release red energy wings that can attack you from anywhere, ignoring the objects in its way. Use the shape of the ground to your advantage to dodge it."
- ↑ Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Griffon: "The magic circles absorb the evil spirits from the lightning to release a powerful electrocution attack. When this attack is released, a wise countermeasure is to concentrate on dodging."
1Griffon and 5 Griffon are not the same characterEdit
They are not the same character and should not be rrated as such. Someone make a new page for 5Griffon, Griffon (Familiar). I cant right now because my laptop charger is busted. LegionZero (talk) 19:01, March 15, 2019 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.