Pandora Weapon Questions Edit
I have some questions about the Pandora
- Does the "Grief" attack the Blue Devices (those blue-shelled mechanism activation devices)?
- In Heaven or Hell mode (1-hit kills), does the PF666: Omen kill an enemy instantly? It would be nice to purge enemies with light.
- How many seconds does the maximum Disaster bar last before depleting?
- I have also noticed that the briefcase itsef deals damage to the enemy if it is very close, can we add it?
KevzMarz 10:11, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
- i am not sure since pandora is considerd a gun rather then sword
- yep but i wouldent recomend it since it will make you vulnerable and immobile for quite some time
- it depends on what you are using, the briefcase will use it all instantly, the boomerang for every second it is used and the missle battery requires per attack and for the floating itself
- go for it :)
Rond0 18:02, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
do you think that the Pandora has some close range forms (swords, axes, etc.) ? the Pandora has 666 forms, and Dante only has access to 7 forms. so what about the other 659 forms ? it's very possible that among those are close range weapon forms, right ? the Pandora can't just turn into guns, can it ?
not in the game , but ofcourse pandora in retrospect would have close combat forms , having those would be a great addition instead of so many guns , i don't use weapons that are "overpowerful" from before hand , i like customizing my weapons and style and gameplay and discovering strategies to make my weapons more powerful and effective , so i don't use pandora