FANDOM


  • Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - Trish PS4 Gameplay 60fps (DMC4) HD

    Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - Trish PS4 Gameplay 60fps (DMC4) HD

    So some guys over at RajmanGaming HD was able to get his hands on the game, I guess for beta testing and reviewing purposes, and posted a video showing what she is capable of doing.

    Trish plays like a combination of her DMC2 self, along with DMC1's PS2 button mapping. She is capable of fighting with her bare hands, her sword, and her guns all at once.B c is used for Sword attacks,B t is for Punch and Kick attacks,B s and for Gun abilities. So it is possible to alternate button inputs for blade and fist attacks for various different combos. (shes also shown being able to use sparda like a golf club to send enemies flying)

    In order to use Pandora players must input directional commands alongside pressingB s, which can summon a missile launcher that has two variations depending on which version shes using: a straight shot that shoots two missiles directly in front of her, a wide spread shot that shoots four missiles, and its final transformation allows her to shoot a massive energy blast.

    for a proper break down, check out the video. Personally I find she looks far more interesting, in terms of ability, than Vergil ever has (I will seriously never understand the fandoms obsession over him.), and has me hyped up for the game even more.

    also they mention something about costumes in the game. they said that they weren't allowed to show anything off, however they did mention that characters will have multiple costumes, some being pallet swaps.

    also the DMC2 fan boy in me is squealing at the little things they do here. Her DT is the same as in DMC2, just the aura and the sun glasses. Also her idle stance when not in battle is the same as in DMC2. They are little things, but they still make me happy ~

    Also Vergil too, for those who wanna see him:

    Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - Vergil PS4 Gameplay 60fps (DMC4) HD

    Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - Vergil PS4 Gameplay 60fps (DMC4) HD

      Loading editor
    • New Lady Video

      Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - Lady PS4 Gameplay 60fps (DMC4) TRUE-HD QUALITY

      Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - Lady PS4 Gameplay 60fps (DMC4) TRUE-HD QUALITY

        Loading editor
    • I hope the developers will give answers to the questions: Who is the father of Nero, What happened to Vergil after one part of the game, I still hope that he is alive, but probably not in the best condition, we should not deny that he may be alive on the Council to include Chablis chapter "status" to put unknown or PresumablyDeceased.

        Loading editor
    • I think it was stated in an old scrapped story concept that Nero doesnt have parents, hes an incomplete clone of Vergil. Like apparently vergil did visit the order at one point and they managed to get some of his DNA and thats how Nero was created, combining vergils damaged DNa with human DNA.

      Thats how Nero is related to Sparda, despite not being directly related to Dante or Vergil in a familial sense.

        Loading editor
    • Ixbran wrote:
      I think it was stated in an old scrapped story concept that Nero doesnt have parents, hes an incomplete clone of Vergil. Like apparently vergil did visit the order at one point and they managed to get some of his DNA and thats how Nero was created, combining vergils damaged DNa with human DNA.

      Thats how Nero is related to Sparda, despite not being directly related to Dante or Vergil in a familial sense.

      Maybe, but I thinks he alive, just he in close the hell or purgatory or he it's bronek captured somewhere in the order, because Agnus spoke of demonic arm (Yamato) and a demon from whom he received some data

        Loading editor
    • vergil's dead

        Loading editor
    • Kuja9001 wrote:
      vergil's dead

      this is just a guess

        Loading editor
    • Vergil has been dead since DMC1

        Loading editor
    • We can't really say he's dead, in dmc4se he is shown walking up to a unfinished town of fortuna trying to see what they were doing. As to what happened to him after his visit, we will have to wait for the developers.

        Loading editor
    • 76.4.30.183 wrote:
      We can't really say he's dead, in dmc4se he is shown walking up to a unfinished town of fortuna trying to see what they were doing. As to what happened to him after his visit, we will have to wait for the developers.


      You do realize that tiny bit of Vergil's story we got from DMC4SE is from before DMC3? I agree that everything is still on the table, but unfinished town of Fortuna is not a good proof.

        Loading editor
    • Yea, it has been stated by Capcom a few times and his opening said it takes place a few decades before-hand

        Loading editor
    • Well, maybe they gave us a hint and not a little,

      that he was still alive or in another state, I still would not consider it Merwe, moreover who wrote this ....
      What

      An interesting idea, but I have a little bit different, But who cares to her ...

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, no, that is completly false. They've already gone on record stating that Vergil's story in DMC4SE are meant to take place before DMC3, so that is wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Well, in the opening written about "decades" of course become even more mysteries, like why was the shadow of the devil trigger  as in Nero, of course I already know for myself, but I do not think that there is a point of view umesna, I'm a fan and I vschyacheski will defend their opinion, as to the canon, I think we still will give answers to the following series of games ....

        Loading editor
    • I got the DMC4SE and there´s no story about vergil, just 2 cutscenes in the story. But the 

        Loading editor
    • But all the missions are the same as you were playing with nero/dante ^

        Loading editor
    • Yes, of course I too was already playing for Vergil,

      Of course at the end of his shadow as the trigger of the devil in Nero,

      2xRmVq9Kxak

      Unlike death, to be honest!

      XUj0SA7fxkk

      Broken guard sword's

      Although I had previously been convinced that the ghost of Nero is Vergil,

      but because I do not consider him dead, do not break the first law of Thermodynamics)

      Well, yes, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that Vergil Mallet disappearing in the blue-white flash, and his sword is broken (a

      nd not the sword, and guard), so I do not think he's dead.


      Oh yes, someone noticed that the second trigger devil in the second image similar to the DMC Virgil Nelo Angelo?
      Nelo Angelo Render

      Nelo

      4d027996a7e15beace7f43a4b0ef5b2d

      I do not know about you, but I think they are what is similar, and it's not in armor and in appearance ...

        Loading editor
    • Doesn't matter what you think happened because Capcom confirmed multiple times that Vergil is dead. And im fairly certain Nelo Angelos sword clipped through the stairs. That might no even be Yamato

        Loading editor
    • I'm not saying that the sword is Nelo Yamato

      If you believe hold the position of that Virgil dead

      Oh well that's your point of view! and those who agree with you,

      I do not why not mind. Thank you for your feedback.

        Loading editor
    • It's not a point of view when its the truth. It is a fact that he is dead, not an opinion. It says so in The History of Devil May Cry. Devil May Cry 4 said they used his remains for the Bianco and Alto Angelos. He is dead. parts of his dead body were used for other things. Fact from Capcom, stated IN THE GAME!

        Loading editor
    • LegionZero wrote:
      It's not a point of view when its the truth. It is a fact that he is dead, not an opinion. It says so in The History of Devil May Cry. Devil May Cry 4 said they used his remains for the Bianco and Alto Angelos. He is dead. parts of his dead body were used for other things. Fact from Capcom, stated IN THE GAME!

      Ditto. This is something everyone keeps ignoring. >_> Just for the silver of hope in which Vergil is alive.

        Loading editor
    • We can't blame them, it's hard to accept he's actually dead. Vergil's such a unique character, and we only got to see him once story-wise. I don't believe he's alive, he was killed twice. It's safe to say he is put to rest. 

      I'd like to however correct something, it does not directly say they used Vergil's remains to create the Alto and Bianco Angelos. It states a dark knight, or something similar, but does not name Vergil. 

        Loading editor
    • Dark Angel. Nelo Angelo, originally Nero Angelo, translated to Black Angel. So yea they are referring to Vergil.

        Loading editor
    • You're assuming, because Nelo Angelo existed. But we have no solid proof. 

        Loading editor
    • Nelo Angelo is the only Dark Angel in DMC4. He was also referred to as the "Black Angel" in the DMC1 manual. He was a soul attached to armor. There is no one else references in the series by  sinilar name nor whos remains would match the particular type of experiments being conducted.


      Its Nelo Angelos remains.

        Loading editor
    • Does it have to be someone referenced in previous games? I didn't think it'd have to, which is why my point, along with your point,technically stands. Neither of us know, we're just putting two and two together but we still don't have the facts. Until they confirm that is in fact Nelo Angelo, no one will actually know besides Capcom. 

      There is honestly no point in arguing over this, both theories are pretty valid for either side, and as I've stated, no one has confirmed this yet. Now if they confirm that it was Nelo Angelo, then I'll eat my words and throw my assumptions out the window. Until we know for sure, I'm sticking with my thoughts, because I don't think it would be that obvious. 

      (Sorry for the delayed relply, been busy.)

        Loading editor
    • TrishaDemilion1 wrote:
      Does it have to be someone referenced in previous games? I didn't think it'd have to, which is why my point, along with your point,technically stands. Neither of us know, we're just putting two and two together but we still don't have the facts. Until they confirm that is in fact Nelo Angelo, no one will actually know besides Capcom. 

      There is honestly no point in arguing over this, both theories are pretty valid for either side, and as I've stated, no one has confirmed this yet. Now if they confirm that it was Nelo Angelo, then I'll eat my words and throw my assumptions out the window. Until we know for sure, I'm sticking with my thoughts, because I don't think it would be that obvious. 

      (Sorry for the delayed relply, been busy.)

      Just to throw in one more theory, notice how Baroque and Beats (Bianco/Alto Angelo's theme) and Ultra Violet (Nelo Angelo's theme) sound very similar. But then again, it might just be a coincidence, as almost every Angelo boss has a similar theme. 

        Loading editor
    • Well from now on not every mention of the Legendary Dark Knight is Sparda.

        Loading editor
    • LegionZero wrote:
      Well from now on not every mention of the Legendary Dark Knight is Sparda.

      That's sarcasm, isn't it?

        Loading editor
    • Very much so.

        Loading editor
    • FredbearShenanigans112
      FredbearShenanigans112 removed this reply because:
      Unneccesary
      19:32, November 23, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • That's different from that, there have been many demons but there is only one legendary dark knight. That's why he is called THE Legendary Dark Knight. 

        Loading editor
    • There is only one Dark Angel.. its quite literally his name.

        Loading editor
    • But it only says Nelo Angelo, or Dark Angel, it doesn't say /The/ Dark Angel, similar to /The/ Legendary Dark Knight. 

      But really it's just a theory, and my look on things. 

      We already know Vergil's dead, there's no point in arguing over this. Whether or not his remains were used to create the Bianco/Alto Angelos is irrelevent, as we still know Vergil is /dead/. 

        Loading editor
    • There are 2 Legendary dark Knights. Dante was given the title by Trish. But there is still only 1 Black/Dark Angel

        Loading editor
    • LegionZero wrote:
      There are 2 Legendary dark Knights. Dante was given the title by Trish. But there is still only 1 Black/Dark Angel

      He is not an official dark knight. 

      Seriously why are we arguing about this right now? Both of us know Vergil is dead either way. 

        Loading editor
    • Because Sparda was knighted by the queen? That makes it official? Spardas title was given to him by those around him, same as Dante, even though it was only 1 person at the time. They have both been dubbed Legendary Dark Knight. They pulled off the same feat.

      There are also 3 people who carry the title "Dark Knight." Sparda, Agnus(One Eyed Dark Knight, and Credo(One Winged Dark Knight).

      We are arguing because what you say isn't matching up with what the game directly says and is fairly important to the story and even contradicts your criteria for what makes a title valid to a character.

      Dante isn't really a Legendary Dark Knight because its not "official" but Dark Angel doesnt refer to Nelo Angelo even though he is the one and only character ever given that title which is also his name.

        Loading editor
    • Within the game. We don't know if there is anyone outside the games or the series who is considered a dark angel that may be referenced that way. 

      I've played every game and research the shit man, I know what I am saying. I've never heard Angus or Credo be even considered dark knights (though thinking about it it would make sense). 

      As for the titles, as far as the Legendary status goes, there is only one Legendary Dark Knight spoken about. Sparda is The Legendary dark knight. 

      As far as this argument goes, it's a waste of time. Either theory could be the case when it comes to the dark angel reference, but as far as legendary dark knights go, Sparda is the only one, hence why it's The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda rather than A legendary dark knight named Sparda

        Loading editor
    • Fuck I spelled Agnus wrong xD 

        Loading editor
    • Ive read the mangas and watched the anime and researched the novels. Nelo Angelo is the only dark angel. Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 even references this. No theory. Its a fact.

      The Official Soundtrack gives Credo and Agnus those titles.

      Even if Dante was only called so once he is still the 2nd Legendary Dark Knight for defeating Mundus. "The" refers to his persona as a whole. As in he is the only person whos name is Sparda who thas the title Legendary Dark Knight. Same applies for the Holy Knight Nero and the Holy Knight Credo.

        Loading editor
    • Ohhh but you just said Credo was a dark knight. See now you're changing it. 

        Loading editor
    • Credo's demon form is One Winged Dark Knight. He is a high ranking Holy Knight within the Order of the Sword. He is both. Surely you knew about the Holy Knights.

      Dante and Sparda are the only ones with the title Legendary Dark Knight.

        Loading editor
    • A question: is Vergil the Legendary Dark Slayer? Or just plain Dark Slayer?

        Loading editor
    • Dark Slayer. No Legendary.

        Loading editor
    • Ah, too bad. He deserves the "Legendary" moniker.

      Thanks for the info.

        Loading editor
    • Those are titles within the order. Aside from the order, there is no- you know what no, I'm ending this argument here. 

      This is a waste of both of our times and as this stands it will get us nowhere. 

        Loading editor
    • My bad. One-Eyed Dark Knight and One Winged Dark Knight were titles given from japanese promotional material.

      Holy Knight is given by the Order.

        Loading editor
    • Still think we should just end the argument here. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.