|I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiiiiiiight!|
|This article is a stub and is missing information. You can help the Devil May Cry wiki by expanding it.|
- Devil May Cry 5 promo site, Character - Nero
- Soup up your sword or gun by linking them up to this Devil Breaker. The boost in power comes at a loss of control so handle with care.
Nico's Weapon Report - Tomboy
- Uh, I think I might've overdone it this time.
- I wanted to craft somethin' to power up your sword and gun, but the output on this thing borders on absurd. You might even have a little trouble wrangling it.
- But hey, what guy doesn't like a piece that's a little hard to handle? Treat her right and she's bound to come around.
| Got to clean up the mess father left behind. |
This section of the article is a stub. You can help by .
|Action||Command (PS4)||Command (PC)||Command (XONE)||Description|
|One Night Stand||Push your weapons past their limits! The Red Queen and Blue Rose are powered up while this ability is activated. Press while activated to turn it off.|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.